ATLAS

Elf

Edit: This no longer a forum game but a personal message game. And signups are now closed. No more new people. Sorry.

The game is called ATLAS. God, I remember we used to play this gane soooo much in school, and I plan on doing so again once my school reopens.

Okay. So basically the game is you say the name of a place. Could be anything- country, city, whatever. And the next person has to say the name of a place begining with the last letter of the previous person's word. And you keep going like that till someone just can't think of a place. That person loses and has to say ATLAS to end the game. Then you start  it again. Usually, when we used to play this we'd keep excluding the person who couldn't think of anything till only one champion remained but I don't think that's possible here. So, here just the person who lost will start it again.

America.

(P.S. Here, I'll also allow it to be fictional place, since this is a site for book nerds.)

Edited by Elf at heart

Netherlands

You know what I just realized? This would work way better as a personal message game. You just message a place tot he next person and whoever cant think of place messages ATLAS to me and the next person in line. Then they can't play anymore. And we keep excluding people till only one champion remains. 

Anybody interested? @Szeth Facpalm @Doomstick @Experience @Nameless @The One Ring @Mage @Malim @Hoiditthroughthegrapevine

And wow, this is a much better way of playing. We can actually have a winner this way.

Also, I'm dumb. I didn't think of this before.

Also anyone else who wants to play, say it here till tomorrow.

Edited by Elf at heart