Long Game 80: Skaa Tenements

15 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

?

That's not really similar to the MR. I went after a person who did the same thing as you with less reasoning. I still find you kinda sus. If Mat provides good reasoning for his vote, I will happily go back on you.

I meant changing your vote when under pressure. Elandera pushed you on it and you dropped your red. But you switched this time, so while I'm a little confused by your process, I'm not getting elim vibes right now. 

On to Azmine, who I think was intentionally flagrantly deflecting and hoping no one would call their bluff.  TUO Azmine

Edit: on an unrelated note, Squirrel and Illwei aren't e-e. I believe Illwei PMed Squirrel because Squirrel used the same '>' in their PM title to me as Illwei did when messaging me. I doubt this will be relevant any time soon, but I wanted to note it now before I forgot. 

Edited by Archer

Blegh I forgot about this game again. 
Thing is, I don't have much to say at the moment. I don't have any real commentary on the rules, other than don't claim, obviously. I don't have any reads at the moment, either. I'm kind of content at the moment to kind of just sit and see what happens, and then draw some conclusions starting in the night. Trying to figure anything out day 1 is always just... an impossible task. And not one I want to tackle right now. Feel free to PM me or whatever if you want. I probably won't be starting any myself right now. 

3 minutes ago, Squirrelwatcher said:

@Esooa

convince me

Elkanah

how un spicy

my tone for my first few posts was actually put on. I thought it would be fun to act super newbie. But I got bored of that quickly

anyways, to pick that up requires an attention of detail that's decent likely to just be town

Just now, Esooa said:

how un spicy

my tone for my first few posts was actually put on. I thought it would be fun to act super newbie. But I got bored of that quickly

anyways, to pick that up requires an attention of detail that's decent likely to just be town

i want to argue using an example of a game that im thinking of where i said this and mat ended up being an elim but i dont remember if thats a fake memory or not

2 minutes ago, Esooa said:

how un spicy

didn't seem that difficult to notice for me, but I had played with you before

eh

why steeldancer/az?

2 minutes ago, Squirrelwatcher said:

didn't seem that difficult to notice for me, but I had played with you before

eh

why steeldancer/az?

I mean Az's read just seems fake to me. I don't know them but yeah

Steeldancer just for coming into thread and being like "I don't really got anything"

I think a wolf is more likely to not got anything than a town

1 minute ago, Esooa said:

I mean Az's read just seems fake to me. I don't know them but yeah

Steeldancer just for coming into thread and being like "I don't really got anything"

Personally id argue that the point ahould be:

A wolf would feel more pressured to be expected to have something, so to fake engagement they need to update the thread as to the fact that "sadly they don't"

ftr I'm town reading squirrel for reading the rules enough to know that wolves have a 2 shot ability but not paying enough attention to detail on it to know how the 2 shot works

I think a wolf would have cared more about that section if they read the rules, and not be unaware of it

but at the same time it's not just like squirrel was unaware cause he didn't read the rules

2 minutes ago, Esooa said:

Maybe that's not what you're used to on your home site, but that's not too much of an elim sign here. At least in my (slightly limited) experience. 

Just now, The Unknown Order said:

Maybe that's not what you're used to on your home site, but that's not too much of an elim sign here. At least in my (slightly limited) experience. 

it's not much of one, but it's more of one than the rest of what I've seen

as for illweis post, I don't really agree that a wolf would feel pressure to have things to say, but even if I believed that notion, their statements about not having anything, but they'll be back later, then continuing to not have anything, etc, actually fits this perfectly fine

in such a way as, they do feel pressured to say something; but they couldn't particularly come up with anything to say

6 minutes ago, Esooa said:

I disagree on this point. Some elims won't have anything, but others will actively try to get townies killed. 

Maybe I'm just paranoid because the last game I played had three townies yeeted because they "weren't solving enough," but that's my 2c

11 minutes ago, Esooa said:

it's not much of one, but it's more of one than the rest of what I've seen

as for illweis post, I don't really agree that a wolf would feel pressure to have things to say, but even if I believed that notion, their statements about not having anything, but they'll be back later, then continuing to not have anything, etc, actually fits this perfectly fine

in such a way as, they do feel pressured to say something; but they couldn't particularly come up with anything to say

Having wolfed with steel before, i believe that my opinion is objectively correct

Edit:

Alsommy post was agreement but feeling your point in argue of steel being an elim was not the one you shoulda used

Edited by Illwei

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

i want to argue using an example of a game that im thinking of where i said this and mat ended up being an elim but i dont remember if thats a fake memory or not

Pretty sure I never did this :P. I only acted newbie when I was newbie.