Long Game 80: Skaa Tenements

Okay, confession time. I’m the soother. I RB Illwei last night. I’ve suspected Illwei from the beginning, and I’ll say it now again. Illwei is an elim and I’d bet that Connie is as well. 

Illwei

EDIT: wrote this up hours ago and apparently forgot to post it. And just now saw Mat’s post. To prove I’m soother I’ll tell you I RB Squirrel N2 (again sorry) and Esooa N3. 

Edited by Chantara
Additional information

3 hours ago, Chantara said:

Okay, confession time. I’m the soother. I RB Illwei last night. I’ve suspected Illwei from the beginning, and I’ll say it now again. Illwei is an elim and I’d bet that Connie is as well. 

Illwei

EDIT: wrote this up hours ago and apparently forgot to post it. And just now saw Mat’s post. To prove I’m soother I’ll tell you I RB Squirrel N2 (again sorry) and Esooa N3. 

lmao bold of you to assume I even submitted an action last night omegalul

19 minutes ago, Chantara said:

The question now becomes is it a 3 person elim team or a 4? We can pretty much guarantee who the 3 person team would be, but if it’s a 4-person team I’m stumped on who the 4th is. Thoughts on 3vs4? 

I’m pretty certain it’s 3 since they had a Coinshot, but if there’s a fourth it has to be TUO.

It was pretty clear by this point that Ill Way was a spy for the Ministry. What really surprised everyone was that she was back among the skaa the next day, as if nobody suspected her. The decision to kill her was practically unanimous, and following a brief but ugly murder, evidence was found confirming the crowd's suspicions. They just hoped that the last remaining spies would be as easy to remove.

Illwei was a Ministry Agent Seeker Overseer! Night 5 has begun, and will end at 6:00 PM EDT Saturday.

Vote Count:

Spoiler

Illwei (7): Everyone except Illwei
No Vote (1): Illwei

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @Matrim's Dice (Stuart Sampson)
  2. Archer (Eron) Skaa Overseer Coinshot
  3. @The Unknown Order (Scorched)
  4. Steeldancer/@Condensation (Steel)
  5. Dalinar Kholin (Avanchel "Van") Skaa Informant
  6. @Tani (Izi)
  7. Kasimir (Airam) Skaa Metallurgist
  8. @Chantara (Tara)
  9. Devotary of Spontenaity (Ven) Ministry Agent Child Coinshot
  10. Elkanah (Leek) Skaa Child
  11. Illwei (Ill Way) Ministry Agent Seeker Overseer
  12. Frozen Mint (Em) Skaa Overseer
  13. @Squirrelwatcher (Rastan)
  14. @|TJ| (Hollaback Atcha)
  15. Esooa (Nameless) Skaa Night Crew
  16. Azmine_king Skaa Informant

Hey look at that! My vote count was used! :D

Edit: Should we focus on Connie tonight or try to find out if there's a fourth elim?

Also, does the elim team need a location in order to nightexe people?

Edited by Tani

17 minutes ago, Tani said:

Hey look at that! My vote count was used! :D

Edit: Should we focus on Connie tonight or try to find out if there's a fourth elim?

Also, does the elim team need a location in order to nightexe people?

Yeah, they need a location to Night kill. 

Stuart was one of the first skaa out of his tenement in the morning, and was the first to notice the body poking out from a nearby alleyway. Normally another dead skaa wouldn't draw his attention, but something seemed odd, so he went over to investigate. Rounding the corner, it became clear that the body belonged to none other than Arenta, the self-proclaimed landlady of the slums. Stuart thought for a moment, then bent down and slung the body over his shoulder. The other skaa hunting the ministry spies would be interested in this for sure, since Arenta had been the one to kick off the search in the first place.

A few streets down, Stuart was startled by a quiet rasping coming from just behind him. "Put me down... you great lummox!"

The noise was so unexpected that Stuart let go of Arenta, and she slipped off his shoulder and fell to the ground. "I'm not *cough* dead yet. As much as I know you all would like me to be, there's life in these bones to last me decades!" As Arenta spoke, strength rapidly returned to her voice. "I just was... taking a rest. Certainly didn't trip and hit my head or anything like that. And by the way, for dropping me like that, you owe an extra 20% on the next month's rent! Come to think of it..."

Stuart fled before the crazy old woman could come up with any further ways to empty his already light pockets. Pity I didn't think to search for her coin while I had the chance.

Arenta was not actually killed! And neither was anyone else. Day 6 has begun, and will end at 6:00 PM EDT on Monday.

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @Matrim's Dice (Stuart Sampson)
  2. Archer (Eron) Skaa Overseer Coinshot
  3. @The Unknown Order (Scorched)
  4. Steeldancer/@Condensation (Steel)
  5. Dalinar Kholin (Avanchel "Van") Skaa Informant
  6. @Tani (Izi)
  7. Kasimir (Airam) Skaa Metallurgist
  8. @Chantara (Tara)
  9. Devotary of Spontenaity (Ven) Ministry Agent Child Coinshot
  10. Elkanah (Leek) Skaa Child