Araris Valerian

Long Game 80: Skaa Tenements

581 posts in this topic

Okay, before I address Matrim’s accusation, I would like to point something out. I notice that every time someone is exed. Many people say “oh no everyone who voted for them is village, I’m sure” well, I’d like to propose that everyone is village. I have no idea, but like all of you I’m reading most everyone village. So, either we have the most talented set of elims known to man, or we have no elims. 

@Matrim's Dice justify your vote please. 

21 minutes ago, Chantara said:

So, either we have the most talented set of elims known to man, or we have no elims. 

The Skaa win condition is explicitly to kill all the Ministry Agents. If there were no Ministry Agents left alive I would have called the game.

24 minutes ago, Chantara said:

we have no elims

Definitely this.

Sorry about my low activity. I've just been pretty lazy lately. 

If there is a living alignment scanners living, my location is Urbain (sorry about not being completely honest Elk).

Oh yeah, I’m Elarian. Pretty sure the elims already know that by now.

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Oh yeah, I’m Elarian. Pretty sure the elims already know that by now.

Wait, I'm the elantrian-

17 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

The Skaa win condition is explicitly to kill all the Ministry Agents. If there were no Ministry Agents left alive I would have called the game.

Ah Right….. that busts that theory. 

Elariel?

I knew that looked wrong :P.

I think our best shot at solving this game is probably going back to past players and reading what they thought.

I'll be honest, I'm not terribly happy right now, but I'll be looking back in the thread. Ping me/PM me if you want to talk.

Now I’m confused.

Chantara

It has to be Connie/TJ/Devo or I’m pocketed. TUO and Tani I’ve decided to v read. I trust Illwei I suppose, and Squirrel.

Sorry about the absences, I've been busy. I promise I'll vote this turn, though. 

Mat, is it really that hard to be pocketed? I remember one noticeable instance in which I was quite easily pocketed by someone I didn't even think to consider might have been village. XD Essentially, I'm saying you're wrong. 

Illwei, what were your reasons for TJ?

This has all the makings of a Mat-Illwei team smh. Mat, why do you still trust Illwei? >> The fact that you revealed your location to Archer to be scanned is.... a goo thing but no one is there verify that smh (and I've seen the kinda stuff you make up as an elim hehe :P)

@Illwei, about Tani, I'd expect her to be a little more.... chirpy? jumpy? excited? if she was an elim. Personally seen it when I GMed her in the 3 faction game.

Willing to vote out Devotary if I can't vote out Illwei smh. Also, Chantara. Any of the three.

2 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Mat, why do you still trust Illwei? >>

I don’t know lol I think it’s partially because Archer did. A lot. He claimed to her like D1 or something, a real claim. 

The fact that you revealed your location to Archer to be scanned is.... a goo thing but no one is there verify that smh (and I've seen the kinda stuff you make up as an elim hehe :P)

I mean I think I told Illwei :P. And… Squirrel, and Chantara? After the fact. But that’s the same as in thread. 1-1 PMs made that have to be that way. But it does seem like something I’d make up as elim lol. But it’s not, this time.

Willing to vote out Devotary if I can't vote out Illwei smh. Also, Chantara. Any of the three.

Why are you making this hard by voting Devotary lol

Edited by Matrim's Dice

3 hours ago, |TJ| said:

The fact that you revealed your location to Archer to be scanned is.... a goo thing but no one is there verify that smh (and I've seen the kinda stuff you make up as an elim hehe :P)

I confirm it. Archer told me in PM, and Mat also claimed it in PM.

Squirrelwatcher

I'm not exactly sure about this, but I think there wasn't anyone looking suspiciously at Esooa before Squirrel spoke up about it.

9 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Why are you making this hard by voting Devotary lol

it ain't likely to be you, don't think it's squirrel - that leaves 6 players - Illwei, TUO, Tani, Connie, Devotary, Chantara. No one wants to killwei, so my next best vote is someone who protected illwei :P.

Devotary

If Squirrel is elim, we've lost :P.

Tani

brb

We have a probable role-blocker and Coinshot in the elim team. If we can reveal our roles, we can further reduce the pool of players, and I'm Seeker, so I can try to find the role-blocker or Coinshot.

I know who the RBer is, and I don't think they're elim.

Edit: It's also not me lol

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Lurcher.

Edit:

I haven't protected anyone yet.

I'm sooo gonna die now.

Either the villagers will vote me off cuz that roleclaim's sus, or cuz Im not doing my job, or the elims will guess/find my location so they can kill me.

Edited by Tani

10 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

Well, I'm a drunk elder.

Tenement?

I'm a Night Crew, haven't used it. Taking suggestions.

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Tenement?

I'm a Night Crew, haven't used it. Taking suggestions.

\/\/\/

17 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

If there is a living alignment scanners living, my location is Urbain.

Um, @Matrim's Dice - did you ask them why they RB'd Squirrel and how their got his location?

20 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Um, @Matrim's Dice - did you ask them why they RB'd Squirrel and how their got his location?

Yeah... they said that they RBd Squirrel cause they suspected them (which yknow, makes sense) and that they just randomly guessed his location, essentially shooting blind, and that it was the only successful action they've taken. Given the lack of others claiming to be RBd, I'm inclined to believe that. I village read them because they didn't RB Squirrel again, and shot blind again N3, and missed.