Long Game 80: Skaa Tenements

5 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

Please welcome @Condensation to the game; she is replacing Steel moving forward.

12 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Hello! It's me, back again. Forgive me if I take a little while to get it, but the threads aren't nearly as long - I'm sure I'll be in the swing of things soon.

Anything people think I should know?

Welcome back! I think the most important thing to know is the super secret tenements and who is in which one. The second most important thing to know is that I am village. :P

Other than that, I would only claim your tenement to someone you trust implicitly.

3 minutes ago, Elkanah said:

Welcome back! I think the most important thing to know is the super secret tenements and who is in which one. The second most important thing to know is that I am village. :P

Other than that, I would only claim your tenement to someone you trust implicitly.

Well, I knew all of that from reading the rules. Which I definitely don't do for every game, whether or not I'm planning on playing. Good to know you're village, I'll keep that in mind. ;)

Airam double-checked that Kion was loaded before heading to bed. The day had been taxing, and Arenta hadn't done anything to help. She'd been at his shop late to bother him about some debt she was convinced he owed her. After all that, plus the whole Ministry business, it was quite easy to fall asleep.

Partway through the night, Airam woke to shouts in the street outside. The noise appeared to be converging towards his home, so he grabbed Kion, checking again that a bolt was primed to fire. Suddenly, a figure burst through the door, and by reflex Airam pulled the trigger. The bolt struck the intruder in the shoulder, eliciting a howl of pain as the figure was knocked to the floor. Airam lit a candle and was shocked when he saw a familiar face.

"Blast it all Leek! What in the Lord Ruler's name are you doing here? What were you doing out in the mists in the first place?" 

Leek's response was slow as he fought through the growing pain. "Coinshot. Wasing doing the chasing. Ising the needing of hiding in here."

Airam knelt closer, trying to unravel the eastern street slang while also getting a closer look at the bolt lodged in Leek's shoulder. "Who was chasing you?"

A new voice spoke softly in Airam's ear. "Funny you should ask that..."

Kasimir was a Skaa Metallurgist! Elkanah was a Skaa Child! Day 3 has begun, and will end at 6:00 PM EDT on Saturday, September 9th.

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @Matrim's Dice (Stuart Sampson)
  2. @Archer (Eron)
  3. @The Unknown Order (Scorched)
  4. Steeldancer/@Condensation (Steel)
  5. @Dalinar Kholin (Avanchel "Van")
  6. @Tani (Izi)
  7. Kasimir (Airam) Skaa Metallurgist
  8. @Chantara (Tara)
  9. @Devotary of Spontaneity (Ven)
  10. Elkanah (Leek) Skaa Child
  11. @Illwei (Ill Way)
  12. Frozen Mint (Em) Skaa Overseer
  13. @Squirrelwatcher (Rastan)
  14. @|TJ| (Hollaback Atcha)
  15. @Esooa (Nameless)
  16. Azmine_king Skaa Informant

Metallurgist can give an Allomancer back a charge of their ability. Child always knows their location. 

I'm not sure which of those is the NK and which was the coinshot. Probably Kas is the first and Elk the latter? I suspect Elk told their location to someone at some point during their info gathering. 

Does anyone still think I'm evil? If so, how can I help clear things up

12 minutes ago, Archer said:

Metallurgist can give an Allomancer back a charge of their ability. Child always knows their location. 

I'm not sure which of those is the NK and which was the coinshot. Probably Kas is the first and Elk the latter? I suspect Elk told their location to someone at some point during their info gathering. 

Does anyone still think I'm evil? If so, how can I help clear things up

I’d agree with that for the kill guesses.

I mean, I don’t know. I need to reread but idk what that would do for me lol hopefully something.

Devo

7 minutes ago, Dalinar Kholin said:

Anyone know/have an educated guess whether the coinshot was elim or village?

Village because I don’t think the elims would get a Coinshot in general

(Also, I love how my phone autocapitalizes ‘Coinshot’. I’ve trained it well)

4 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I’d agree with that for the kill guesses.

I mean, I don’t know. I need to reread but idk what that would do for me lol hopefully something.

Devo

Would you mind explaining why?

3 hours ago, Squirrelwatcher said:

esooa

Will explain when I go back on break

---

Edit: long story short, I got roleblocked and the only two people who knew my location were esooa and elkanah. And elk is dead, so it must have been esooa (or elim partner) who roleblocked me.

Same to you, would you please explain why? (Also, hi. I don't believe I've met you yet. :) )

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Would you mind explaining why?

A bit just to stir discussion and add pressure, but I’m fine with the votes because I don’t think Devo’s voting pattern is all that great. I’d need to check but I think I’ve flipped on TJ, and maybe Chantara but I’m not really sure.

4 hours ago, Squirrelwatcher said:

esooa

---

Edit: long story short, I got roleblocked and the only two people who knew my location were esooa and elkanah. And elk is dead, so it must have been esooa (or elim partner) who roleblocked me.

lmao

8 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

A bit just to stir discussion and add pressure, but I’m fine with the votes because I don’t think Devo’s voting pattern is all that great. I’d need to check but I think I’ve flipped on TJ, and maybe Chantara but I’m not really sure.

Alright, thank you!

So you think there's a village Coinshot who was sus of one of those two. Correct?

4 hours ago, Squirrelwatcher said:

esooa

---

I specifically asked Elk to give me Squirrel's location yesterday, among others, and to his paranoid credit, he didn't. So I can confirm that this is plausible, although there remains a 25% it was a lucky guess. Anyone want to claim having RBed Squirrel? 

I was looking at Essoa as a suspect anyway for today. Was loitering around near rollover, had a vote on Azmine (surely at least one elim did, right?). I trust Connie, Mat, and Illwei, so Devo and they are people I'd be okay with exing. I felt like Devo was driving a bad exe yesterday. :P

Here's what happened:

I told esooa that someone had claimed alignment scanner to me and wanted to know her location (in pretty much the same wording), and I proposed that we trade locations.

Esooa agreed, and I passed on the relevant information.

I was roleblocked tonight, and literally nobody knew my location except esooa and elk. 

Which leads me to believe that esooa thought I was the alignment scanner pretending to be the middleman, and she or her team roleblocked me.

Therefore, the only possibilities where esooa is town are:

• The elimteam randomly guessed at my location just to roleblock me (unlikely, since charges are limited and I haven't claimed to anyone)
  • A townie randomly guessed at my location just to roleblock me (even more unlikely)
  • An elim informant learned my location and elims decided to roleblock me instead of kill me (which is the most likely out of the v!esooa scenarios, but still a reach imo)
  • A town soother informant learned my location and roleblocked me (and again, I haven't claimed so this is very unlikely)

Edit: thinking back, there are two people who would have a 50-50 shot of guessing which house I'm in. Which is pretty good, but I still don't really see why they would guess just to roleblock somebody who hasn't claimed.

Edited by Squirrelwatcher

Look Squirrel

You're just being dumb, tbh

I literally told you my location with no qualms, because I trusted you, and even said, I don't care where you are

You told me for... no reason?

I have nothing to say about your post. I have no interest in engaging with it. I didn't even want to know your location; you told me it for no reason

And now you're calling me a wolf for that

EDIT: Squirrel until he stops posting cringe

Edited by Esooa

1 hour ago, Esooa said:

Look Squirrel

You're just being dumb, tbh

I literally told you my location with no qualms, because I trusted you, and even said, I don't care where you are

You told me for... no reason?

I have nothing to say about your post. I have no interest in engaging with it. I didn't even want to know your location; you told me it for no reason

And now you're calling me a wolf for that

EDIT: Squirrel until he stops posting cringe

This post strikes me with a very odd tone. The content of the post is fine, but for whatever reason it feels weird to me.

1 minute ago, Squirrelwatcher said:

I led by offering to trade locations - you didn't ask for mine because I was already offering it to you. This proves nothing.

You can read our messages again, and say you were wrong

Go ahead

If you don't, you're outed