Limitless pill?

DoctaDajman

F-Zinc lets you think really fast but it doesn't do a thing to your reflexes. If that's your only power then unless you're in a situation where you can dodge out of the way of an attack with your natural abilities, all the feruchemy will let you do is contemplate what's about to happen to you for a good while before it actually occurs. Bullet time is F-Steel's thing, as Brandon says here:

Alteroden

With [Feruchemical] zinc, you get mental speed. How is that any different from [Feruchemical] steel, except without [physical] speed?

Brandon Sanderson

I think of the mental speed actually turning you into... Let's say you sped up your body, and you wanted to figure out some really complex equations.

Alteroden

So it lets you have intuitive leaps.

Brandon Sanderson

Right. It basically turns you into Ken Jennings. That's how I imagine it.

Kurkistan

So it's not like bullet time?

Brandon Sanderson

No... It'll bullet time a little bit, it certainly will, because you're thinking faster than everyone else, but it has applications beyond bullet timing. Bullet time is really--

Kurkistan

That’s steel’s thing?

Brandon Sanderson

That’s kind of steel's thing. They kind of overlap on that one, because the steel thing... But yeah. It's more like "I think fast, but my reaction speed is not sped up".

Shadows of Self Chicago signing (Oct. 12, 2015)

Edited by Weltall

Flash Season 7 spoilers 

Spoiler

Flash gains the ability to speed think for a short time. He is literally smarter than Gideon, and can run through calculations and literally every single possible variation of events. He didn’t attack a villain, and allowed Caitlyn to be put in a coma, because there was a .00002% chance of a special device getting damaged. Him going into Flashtime wouldn’t have let him compute that, but his speed think did 

Okay this is good to know. I always thought that with f-steel your body sped up but your mind stayed the same and so it would effectively be useless without f-zinc but it would make sense if steel speeds up your mind just enough to deal with the speed, like the normal flash, then zinc turns you into the dude from limitless.