Hello There

7 hours ago, Not an Ookla said:

Welcome to the Shard! Who's your least favorite character?

I also suggest Warbreaker too. 

Thanks! I would say Navani for reasons i don't know if i can say cause of spoilers.

7 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I suggest the greatest cosmere book of all, Alcatraz. and welcome to the Shard!

Thanks! I will definitely check it out.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood is wrong, for multiple reasons. The best cosmere is Warbreaker. (Thaidakar was trying to trick you, Alcatraz isn’t cosmere) Also, welcome! I hope you have a great time here, I always have. What’s your favorite book series of all time? Doesn’t have to be Sanderson.

Edited by STAG
Snaderson? Really Siri?

14 hours ago, STAG said:

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood is wrong, for multiple reasons. The best cosmere is Warbreaker. (Thaidakar was trying to trick you, Alcatraz isn’t cosmere) Also, welcome! I hope you have a great time here, I always have. What’s your favorite book series of all time? Doesn’t have to be Sanderson.

Ah ok. Favorite book series is probably Lord of the Rings or Stormlight Archive. Though I have been enjoying Wax and Wayne, guns and magic is the coolest combo ever.

6 minutes ago, sad paladin named kaladin said:

Ah ok. Favorite book series is probably Lord of the Rings or Stormlight Archive. Though I have been enjoying Wax and Wayne, guns and magic is the coolest combo ever.

I love everything about that response.

26 minutes ago, sad paladin named kaladin said:

LotR is amazing, and @CrypticSpren How could I forget! @STAG I have not read Warbreaker yet so I would not know.

1 hour ago, STAG said:

Does skyward count as an (almost) cosmere novel?

Actually... as an extremely active Arcanum scholar, I can tell you that it has been confirmed that the Cytoverse does in fact include part of the Cosmere, but millenia upon millenia after Sixth of the Dusk takes place.

1 hour ago, EchoOfThePlanes said:

Actually... as an extremely active Arcanum scholar, I can tell you that it has been confirmed that the Cytoverse does in fact include part of the Cosmere, but millenia upon millenia after Sixth of the Dusk takes place.

Lies. But very intriguing lies. 

On 17/08/2021 at 5:07 AM, STAG said:

I can't let you say that, the beast cosmere is the Emperor's soul (a novella in Arcanum unbound)

Rithmatist actually was intended to be Cosmere for quite a while. In older versions

Spoiler

shadowblazes used to be like spren; cognitive entities pulled into the physical by a Nahel bond, and it’s speculated that the Tower of Nebrask was a perpendicularity.

Kinda sad it isn’t Cosmere… it would probably be a lot more popular if it did, so maybe we’d get more answers about the magic system.