Cosmere Tattoo Advice

Philomath

Hey Sanderfans. I’m looking for some advice on a way to add a nod to Sanderson’s works to a tattoo idea I have. I really like some geometric designs I’ve seen in some tattoos. I’m thinking one of the Mistborn symbols kind of going around the triangle, but am open for suggestions. The picture is a really rough design. I’m not much of an artist myself. But that’s the general idea so far. 

428FC792-6C94-404D-958B-C025632AA506.jpeg

56 minutes ago, Invocation said:

You could do something with the Ghostblood symbol, unless you're really attached to the triforce thing you've got going.

Hide contents

ghostbloods.png.778b7b2a7d3058789d38fd17fe8856f2.png

Oh that could be fun. The triforce is kind of on purpose too though. But this is definitely something to consider. 

46 minutes ago, Philomath said:

Oh that could be fun. The triforce is kind of on purpose too though. But this is definitely something to consider. 

Okay, new idea. This one lets you keep the triforce, now that I know for sure it's on purpose. 

Spoiler

Aon_Eto.thumb.png.09352710f784608428b293b0a5a3e258.png

Meet Aon Eto. Look at that big open gap in the middle there. Could put the triforce there. Design intact, cosmere reference in full swing. And let's be real, it would look really cool.

Edited by Invocation