Hi everyone!

BharatiyaNagarik

Hey there! Welcome to the asylum- i mean Shard! Least favorite Stormlight archive character and do you want a cookie? (It may have a *cough* h̶̽͑̌̐͆̇̍͆̕͜͝e̵̢̦͖̳͕͔͔͍̥̾͂̽̚m̶̺̭͍̍a̸̧̻͍̙͊l̸̙͉͕͉͌̒͑̄̋͝ų̴̢̠͙͎͈̥̈́̾͛́ŗ̶̢͖̹͖̓̆̂́̌͆͌͘̚͜ǧ̵̨̘̯͚̪̘̲͍̿̀̏ͅi̶̻̙̣̫̥̿̃̆͊̓́̊́c̸̨̜̥̱͉̬̰͂̈́̀̇̀͌̍̿͛ ̸̢̢̧̫̜͎̖͚̖͊̈́̈́̓s̸͕̬̳͙̣̬̠͊́̕͠͝p̵̢̙̟͎̗̘̻̯̯̓̃͌̔̈́͋͆̎̓͠i̵̥͎̮̮͉͎̖͛̈́̇̓̅k̶̡͖̱̩̹̞̹̦̽̔͆̀̍̅͘̚͝e̴͎̻̠͕̜̞͔͚̣̿̾̈́͂͂̕ͅ *cough* in it, but im sure its delicious!)

50 minutes ago, CrypticSpren said:

Welcome to the Shard! Nice to see a fellow appreciator of sine waves (I'm assuming by your profile picture) who's approaching a complete readthrough of the Cosmere. Who's your favorite Cosmere character?

I do appreciate waves and their link to Cosmere. My favorite character right now is Shallan, though it's a function of my mood and if you ask me this question later, I might have a different answer.

8 minutes ago, Szeth Facpalm said:

Hey there! Welcome to the asylum- i mean Shard! Least favorite Stormlight archive character and do you want a cookie? (It may have a *cough* h̶̽͑̌̐͆̇̍͆̕͜͝e̵̢̦͖̳͕͔͔͍̥̾͂̽̚m̶̺̭͍̍a̸̧̻͍̙͊l̸̙͉͕͉͌̒͑̄̋͝ų̴̢̠͙͎͈̥̈́̾͛́ŗ̶̢͖̹͖̓̆̂́̌͆͌͘̚͜ǧ̵̨̘̯͚̪̘̲͍̿̀̏ͅi̶̻̙̣̫̥̿̃̆͊̓́̊́c̸̨̜̥̱͉̬̰͂̈́̀̇̀͌̍̿͛ ̸̢̢̧̫̜͎̖͚̖͊̈́̈́̓s̸͕̬̳͙̣̬̠͊́̕͠͝p̵̢̙̟͎̗̘̻̯̯̓̃͌̔̈́͋͆̎̓͠i̵̥͎̮̮͉͎̖͛̈́̇̓̅k̶̡͖̱̩̹̞̹̦̽̔͆̀̍̅͘̚͝e̴͎̻̠͕̜̞͔͚̣̿̾̈́͂͂̕ͅ *cough* in it, but im sure its delicious!)

I love cookies and pancakes and sweet things :) My least favorite Stormlight character is Lirin. I just don't like how hypocritical he can be.

Agreed that Lirin has some serious issues... I lost all my respect for him when his "inherited" spheres were revealed to not really be that. I do think that he can be redeemed though

Also with regards to waves, I know that allomantic pulses and [ROW]

Spoiler

Rosharan Light Rhythms

exist but not anything about them; I was referring to the fact I keep spamming the Rithmatics forum with line of vigor stuff :)

Also yay for hemalurgic cookies!