xinoehp512

Telestrations

119 posts in this topic

Same, but is much more left to game?

Because if there is, then I will have to drop out. I got exams for another full week. But like if there's only a round or so left, then I can play.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 @Zephrun's Imperium @Nameless  @STAG  @Szeth Facpalm, do you have all of your things?

On 8/27/2021 at 11:10 AM, Elf at heart said:

Same, but is much more left to game?

Because if there is, then I will have to drop out. I got exams for another full week. But like if there's only a round or so left, then I can play.

There are only two rounds left.

Edited by xinoehp512
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'm good to go!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, I think I’m ready.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Ok. But btw, I changed my username to not have the underscore. So how did I still get notified when you tagged my name with the underscore? :o

Edited by Elf at heart
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Elf at heart said:

Ok. But btw, I changed my username to not have the underscore. So how did I still get notified when you tagged my name with the underscore? :o

He probably tagged you before you changed your name or something. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Unknown Order said:

He probably tagged you before you changed your name or something. 

Hmmmm. I changed my name like yesterday or two days before. Well, whatever. Its just weird is what it is.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Elf at heart said:

Ok. But btw, I changed my username to not have the underscore. So how did I still get notified when you tagged my name with the underscore? :o

I copied the mention from earlier. It doesn't update dynamically, but the link has your member number in it. (46672, by the way.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

I copied the mention from earlier. It doesn't update dynamically, but the link has your member number in it. (46672, by the way.)

Oh. Ok. That makes so much sense. Thanks.

And if I may take one more moment of your time, what exactly is a member number? And thank you for telling me mine.

Edited by Elf at heart
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elf at heart said:

Oh. Ok. That makes so much sense. Thanks.

And if I may take one more moment of your time, what exactly is a member number?

It shows the order in which accounts were made. 46672 means yours was the 46672nd account created.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xinoehp512 said:

It shows the order in which accounts were made. 46672 means yours was the 46672nd account created.

Oh, okay. Cool. Thats a lot of accounts. Thank you. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of them have been deleted. There are only 28560 accounts currently active. And only 9514 have earned at least one reputation point and become a Member officially.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still only half know what I'm doing...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and what do we have to do for the final round? same thing as before?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.