Telestrations

Same, but is much more left to game?

Because if there is, then I will have to drop out. I got exams for another full week. But like if there's only a round or so left, then I can play.

@Zephrun's Imperium @Nameless  @STAG  @Szeth Facpalm, do you have all of your things?

On 8/27/2021 at 11:10 AM, Elf at heart said:

Same, but is much more left to game?

Because if there is, then I will have to drop out. I got exams for another full week. But like if there's only a round or so left, then I can play.

There are only two rounds left.

Edited by xinoehp512

@The Unknown Order @Zephrun's Imperium @Nameless @Knight of Iron @STAG  @Szeth Facpalm 

@Elf_at_heart

The seventh round begins. Draw and send. Since the end of the game is approaching, it would be helpful to organize images/words in readiness to send them to me for compilation. 

Ok. But btw, I changed my username to not have the underscore. So how did I still get notified when you tagged my name with the underscore? :o

Edited by Elf at heart

Just now, The Unknown Order said:

He probably tagged you before you changed your name or something. 

Hmmmm. I changed my name like yesterday or two days before. Well, whatever. Its just weird is what it is.

10 minutes ago, Elf at heart said:

Ok. But btw, I changed my username to not have the underscore. So how did I still get notified when you tagged my name with the underscore? :o

I copied the mention from earlier. It doesn't update dynamically, but the link has your member number in it. (46672, by the way.)

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

I copied the mention from earlier. It doesn't update dynamically, but the link has your member number in it. (46672, by the way.)

Oh. Ok. That makes so much sense. Thanks.

And if I may take one more moment of your time, what exactly is a member number? And thank you for telling me mine.

Edited by Elf at heart

Just now, Elf at heart said:

Oh. Ok. That makes so much sense. Thanks.

And if I may take one more moment of your time, what exactly is a member number?

It shows the order in which accounts were made. 46672 means yours was the 46672nd account created.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

It shows the order in which accounts were made. 46672 means yours was the 46672nd account created.

Oh, okay. Cool. Thats a lot of accounts. Thank you.