Telestrations

1 hour ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

Okay. What do I do with my guess for what the picture I received is? And do I just make up a word to give next? When do I draw the picture? Sorry, I'm very new to this... :unsure:

You send your guess to the next person in line, and that's what they draw.

12 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

So I've now received my word for Round 5, sent my picture off for Round 6, and received my picture from Round 6. Has this cleared it up or are we still waiting on people to receive a picture now?

If @Nameless has received a picture from @Zephrun's Imperium, we should be good to go!

8 hours ago, Elf_at_heart said:

I got my picture and everything! In fact, I got the picture for the word I sent, so I don't know if I have to do anything now.

You should not have the picture for the word you sent: you should have (I think) the picture for the word @The Unknown Order sent.

28 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

If @Nameless has received a picture from @Zephrun's Imperium, we should be good to go!

You should not have the picture for the word you sent: you should have (I think) the picture for the word @The Unknown Order sent.

But I do have it. Maybe someone else sent the same word as me?

10 hours ago, Elf_at_heart said:

But I do have it. Maybe someone else sent the same word as me?

It's a possibility! Or someone happened to draw a picture that looked like your word.

Anyway, assuming @Nameless has received his picture, it is now time for the seventh round!

@The Unknown Order @Zephrun's Imperium @Nameless @Knight of Iron @STAG  @Szeth Facpalm @Elf_at_heart

Take the picture you were sent, guess the word it was based on, and send it to the next person in line!