Telestrations

Oh, so just hang on to it till round 2? Do I have to send xinoeph512 a word? I think they are after me in line. Oh, I have never played anything like this before! Help!

Edited by Elf_at_heart

2 hours ago, Elf_at_heart said:

Oh, so just hang on to it till round 2? Do I have to send xinoeph512 a word? I think they are after me in line. Oh, I have never played anything like this before! Help!

Draw a picture of the word Szeth Facpalm sent you, and hold on to it until round 2. Also right now you have to send a word to the next person in line.

5 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

@Invocation @The Unknown Order @Doomstick @Nameless @Knight of Iron @STAG  @Szeth Facpalm @Elf_at_heart

The third round has begun! Guess what word the drawing you sent was based on and send it to the next person in line!

I don't have my word. Also, I've only been in one round and don't have a picture so I picked a word.

@Invocation

Edited by The Unknown Order

5 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

I don't have my word. Also, I've only been in one round and don't have a picture so I picked a word.

@Invocation

Since Invocation isn't responding, I'll send you your 1st round word, 2nd round picture, and 3rd round word. You can then send @Doomstick your second round picture based on the first round word and 3rd round word based on the second round picture. @Doomstick can then send his 3rd round word based on your second round picture to @Nameless, and we should be caught up.

To prevent further confusion, I'll delay the fourth round until the back-up has been resolved.

5 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

Quick clarification for everyone here, we look at the picture and only send off one word, correct? ‘Cause I almost sent two before I remembered.

You can send two words if you think the picture needs two words to be described.

It seems that the situation has been resolved, so @The Unknown Order @Doomstick @Nameless @Knight of Iron @STAG  @Szeth Facpalm @Elf_at_heart the fourth round begins! As in the second round, take the word you were given and draw a picture depicting it. Then send it to the next person in line!

8 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

@The Unknown Order @Doomstick @Nameless @Knight of Iron @STAG  @Szeth Facpalm @Elf_at_heart

Sixth Round, drawing time!

Are people doing things all in one PM, or is there a bunch of different PMs?

I'm doing it in one. Well technically, two. I sent a PM originally for the first round, and then second round onwards, I've been doing it all in a second PM.

Edited by Elf_at_heart