Telestrations

Hey can I join please?  Be warned though, I'l win the award for the most horrible art. But if its too late, I totally understand. I hope its not too late, though.

Edited by Elf_at_heart

2 hours ago, Elf_at_heart said:

Hey can I join please?  Be warned though, I'l win the award for the most horrible art. But if its too late, I totally understand. I hope its not too late, though.

Far as I know it’s not too late. We haven’t started a game yet

Alright @Invocation @Szeth_Pancakes @Doomstick @Nameless @Knight of Iron @STAG @Flaming Coinshoot @Szeth Facpalm @Elf_at_heart, let's begin!

To start off, choose a word and send it to the next person in line. (So Invocation would send to Szeth_Pancakes, Szeth_Pancakes to Doomstick, and so on). @Elf_at_heart, you can send to me, and I'll send to Invocation.

To keep things moving quickly, we'll set a 24 hour time limit for each turn. Post in thread if you don't get anything by the time limit! If someone misses the first turn, we'll route around them.  For misses on subsequent turns we'll try to find pinch-hitters. I'll announce in the thread whenever a new turn begins.

Ready... set... choose!

2 minutes ago, Szeth Facpalm said:

I think we're just doing words or short phrases now, you can send it thru the private message thing

how do u play this again? i might have done it wrong. Well, tell me in the morning. My morning.

Its 10:15 over here and I gotta go to sleep.

Edited by Elf_at_heart

basically how u play is ur gonna send a word/phrase to @xinoehp512 , and after 24 hours (when he announces a new turn) hes going to send a drawing of that to the next person. You send ur drawing to him when he announces the turn, and then we keep playing like that till u get ur original phrase back and sseewhat it became.

1 minute ago, STAG said:

So I’ll just wait until @Knight of Iron personal messages me? Then I’ll try to remember what he said when I message @Flaming Coinshoot?

You'll make a drawing of the word Knight gives you and send it to Coinshoot next turn. This turn, you're choosing a word to send to Coinshoot.

I wanted to log in to see what happened then, and oh this way of playing makes so much more sense. Sorry I messed it up. But now I know how to play. I thought you were supposesd to post it here.

Edited by Elf_at_heart