Telestrations

One of my favorite party games is Telestrations. For those who haven't heard of it, it's essentially the game Telephone but played with drawings (telephone+illustrations, eh? eh? eh.) Someone chooses a word, the next person draws a picture of the word, the next person guesses what the word is from the picture, and repeat. You pass things around in a circle until each word gets back to its original owner.

Anyone interested?

Just so yall know if u decide to play in like an hour and i dont respond its prolly cuz im asleep so just play without me lol

(Juuuust in case you were thinking, "Oh! We DEFINITELY can't start without @Szeth Facpalm! To do so would be an utter TRADGEDY! A crime against humanity itself! The mere thought all but wrenches my SOUL apart!")

9 minutes ago, Szeth Facpalm said:

(Juuuust in case you were thinking, "Oh! We DEFINITELY can't start without @Szeth Facpalm! To do so would be an utter TRADGEDY! A crime against humanity itself! The mere thought all but wrenches my SOUL apart!")

That- that was a joke by the way

If- if there was- was any confusion 

*giggles awkwardly*

Edited by Szeth Facpalm