Details.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Location.

• Islands. Classic island survival. Likely with a couple different environments and easy to access food.
    • Mountains/Mountainous Terrain. Fairly normal northern survial. Likely well forested with food being hard to come by and predators being common and a serious danger.
    • Tropical Forest. The lesser used choice of surviving in a near-equator jungle. Likely very dangerous with the biggest threats being smaller than your hand. Food would be plentiful but safely discerning whether or not the food is poisonous would be the hard part.
    • Northern Forest. Also lesser chosen, but a familiar survival stand-by. Food would need to be caught and predators would be a big problem, but sickness and disease would not be much of a challenge.
    • Southern Desert. The least chosen in popular media on this list. Water would be incredibly hard to come by and food would be hard as well. Predators would exist but not be a huge problem
  2. 2. Why?

• Gameshow going as planned.
    • Gameshow gone wrong.
    • Plane Crash
    • Cruise Ship Crash
    • Aliens!!???

So, would anybody be interested in this type of roleplay? I would mostly control the wild animal and natural elements, but players would control everything else. I at least would love to do this and anyone who wants to join us welcome to.

I will make a PM to cover the finer details the poll can't cover, but we can likely start as soon as we get enough players.

I will say that this will likely be a fairly dark roleplay, but I would like to keep the more mature themes to a minimum so that we can have a wider variety of players here.

Edited by The Unknown Order

I vote we do a Truman Show on a series of islands, each of which sport their own specially-created biome. This, of course, will give you (monsieur host) a reason to control the wild. It'd be like the Hunger Games but with slightly less dystopia and child murder and significantly higher levels of stress.

1 hour ago, The Unknown Order said:

Does anyone else want to take part in this roleplay, the more people the better. 

@AmazingGoob @Tani @JesterLavorre and@TheWanderer You all voted, would any of you be interested in playing?

Afraid I am not personally fond of play by post. I voted simply based upon my preferences. Sorry for any confusion.

3 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

Does anyone else want to take part in this roleplay, the more people the better. 

@AmazingGoob @Tani @JesterLavorre and@TheWanderer You all voted, would any of you be interested in playing?

I’ll join. It’s been awhile since I’ve joined a new RP, and I like this concept.