I Only See Three Walls

2EmLee2

This RP is special because the fourth wall is very weak.

So let’s break it!

Every third post, someone MUST break the fourth wall or something very bad will happen to your character. For example:

Person A: [Breaks the fourth wall]

Person B: [Does not]

Person C: [Does not]

Person B: [Does]

Person A: [Does (unnecessarily)]

Person C: [Does not]

Person D: [Does not]

Person B: [Does not and their kidney looses function]

If your character suddenly has a piano dropped on their head, then it’s not my fault!

I will be the one distributing the punishments.

Have fun!

(Or don’t.)

Lizzi wrote her name on her homework assignment, using the same character for all five letters. It looked like an uppercase cursive L, a fancy I, and a stylized Z all at the same time. Then she thought about how the person who made her up named her “Lizzi” for the very reason of the same-character spelling.

Edited by 2EmLee2
Spelling errors

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 8:21 PM, Chasmessian said:

"How cruel is @Chasmessian? Very cruel. Cruel enough to rarely break the wall in order to punish his character." Sloopadoop the old reads on a sign that happened to fall out of the sky in front of him.

Lizzi did her homework and went outside, where another person was, reading a sign that fell out of the sky.

”How convenient that another person is right here. I was waiting for something exiting to happen.”

5 hours ago, 2EmLee2 said:

Lizzi did her homework and went outside, where another person was, reading a sign that fell out of the sky.

”How convenient that another person is right here. I was waiting for something exiting to happen.”

Hearing a voice, Sloopadoop the old turns.

"Well hello there! You wouldn't happen to know where my pet dog is, would you?"

6 minutes ago, Chasmessian said:

Hearing a voice, Sloopadoop the old turns.

"Well hello there! You wouldn't happen to know where my pet dog is, would you?"

“Well, I wish, just for plot conveniences, but I’m afraid not. Unless it’s that one over there.”

Lizzi pointed to a small white fluffy dog being walked by a mom with three kids, one of which being a baby and in a stroller. The dog’s collar said “Killer.”

The above paragraph broke the fourth wall because my aunt has a dog named Killer. She (The dog, not the aunt) is adorable.

9 hours ago, 2EmLee2 said:

“Well, I wish, just for plot conveniences, but I’m afraid not. Unless it’s that one over there.”

Lizzi pointed to a small white fluffy dog being walked by a mom with three kids, one of which being a baby and in a stroller. The dog’s collar said “Killer.”

"I doubt it's that one, as I actually have never even owned a dog."

Sloopadoop the old yawns and lays down on the ground for a nap.

57 minutes ago, Elf_at_heart said:

Hey, didn't you read? Lizzie and her storyline has been poofed out of existence.

I was thinking that was a character you had made... It's generally frowned upon to control another's character.

Just now, Chasmessian said:

Oh really? Oh my god I am so sorry. I will hide the posts that I made about her poofing out of existence and all. I am so sorry. I am completely new to RP. I had no clue.

14 hours ago, STAG said:

The three kids eyes start glowing and they speak in one voice.

“Challenger found”

“Oh, me?” Lizzi said. “I need to break the fourth wall somewhere in this post so I don’t die, but I don’t know what to do! Oh wait, I’m doing that right now... Never-mind!”

6 hours ago, Elf_at_heart said:

Oh really? Oh my I am so sorry. I will hide the posts that I made about her poofing out of existence and all. I am so sorry. I am completely new to RP. I had no clue.

No worries!

"hey folks" Sloopadoop the old's voice echoes throughout the world, "Can we not break the fourth wall for the next two posts so I can lose a organ?" Sloopadoop frowns. "I didn't mean to say that, it would appear that some strange being is controlling my mouth."

Tis I, Chasmessian, a being from above summoned to torture sloopadoop the old. Please let him be hurt, will you?

13 minutes ago, Chasmessian said:

Tis I, Chasmessian, a being from above summoned to torture sloopadoop the old. Please let him be hurt, will you?

‘Twould be an honor. (Do you have a preference for which organ Sloopadoop looses control over? The bladder, perhaps?)

Lizzi sat down on the ground and yawned.

6 hours ago, Enter a username said:

“Pretty good, though it looks like you might have reason to be concerned for your health.” He gestured, somehow, to the three above posts.

@2EmLee2

"for what reason?"  Sloopadoop the old raises an eyebrow as the person seems to wave their hands at something not there.

Lizzi looked at Sloopadoop and summoned a very powerful being who then punched him in the bladder, disabling control over it.

The very powerful being disappeared.

”Sorry about that. But you deserved it for a reason that I can’t comprehend.”