Leatherbounds

_Cosmerian_

Question

2 answers to this question

A few week back there was a poll if "we" would buy leatherbounds in the store if they were not signed but readily availible. I guess that would mean that every leatherbound was signed before. You can check out the last few weekly updates either on YouTube or the transkripts on brandonsanderson.com to get the original wording in case I remember that one wrong.

2 hours ago, Marukka said:

A few week back there was a poll if "we" would buy leatherbounds in the store if they were not signed but readily availible. I guess that would mean that every leatherbound was signed before. You can check out the last few weekly updates either on YouTube or the transkripts on brandonsanderson.com to get the original wording in case I remember that one wrong.

That's my understanding as well, that the letherbounds were previously all Signed (though maybe on an insert sometimes?), but that they were considering non-signed because of the near constant demand for them.