The Town Where Nothing Happened

Zephrun’s Imperium

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/2/2021 at 11:47 AM, Ookla the Ferric said:

"I live next door," Denis said shortly.

"What if we had a competition?" Denise suggested. "A competition that tests to see who would be most suited and fit the best in the community. Once it is decided who gets to stay both of us have to make an oath that we will stay in our own separate towns, so we don't ever have to see each other again."

31 minutes ago, Ookla the Bunny said:

"What if we had a competition?" Denise suggested. "A competition that tests to see who would be most suited and fit the best in the community. Once it is decided who gets to stay both of us have to make an oath that we will stay in our own separate towns, so we don't ever have to see each other again."

"That sounds like an... okay idea. As long as it doesn't get too heated. What kinds of competitions were you thinking?"

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Revivin' baby!

Character:

Spoiler

Name: Patrick Domer

Personality: Chill and easy-going, if a little posh

Dislikes: People who refuse to drink his patent beer mix.

Abilities: None that he would tell you, but his pudge may hide a few secrets...

A short, pudgy man waddled into the street. "My word!" Said he "My word. I am not young anymore!" he wiped his forehead with a already damp handkerchief. "Ho, there!" he called. "Is anyone alive?"

Edited by Telrao

On 11/21/2022 at 4:12 PM, Ookla the Floofy said:

A short, pudgy man waddled into the street. "My word!" Said he "My word. I am not young anymore!" he wiped his forehead with a already damp handkerchief. "Ho, there!" he called. "Is anyone alive?"

“Oh. Hi.” A narrow, tall man with a long nose and arched eyebrows examined the newcomer. “I’m Erv. Nice to meet you.” He smiled a little. 

I should prolly put character stuff, but for me it’s just easier to roleplay the character and figure them out that way—get the feel of it. Sorry if this is a problem.

5 hours ago, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“Oh. Hi.” A narrow, tall man with a long nose and arched eyebrows examined the newcomer. “I’m Erv. Nice to meet you.” He smiled a little. 

The pudgy man gave a prodigious smile. "Hello there, sir! Delightful to meet you, Mr Erv. My name is Gunter. Gunter Smalv." He said, accenting the last word. "A pleasure to meet you. Pleasurable indeed. I say, young man! Would you inform me of a place to stay? An inn perhaps. Or one of these gorgeous, beautiful houses! My, my."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Floofy said:

The pudgy man gave a prodigious smile. "Hello there, sir! Delightful to meet you, Mr Erv. My name is Gunter. Gunter Smalv." He said, accenting the last word. "A pleasure to meet you. Pleasurable indeed. I say, young man! Would you inform me of a place to stay? An inn perhaps. Or one of these gorgeous, beautiful houses! My, my."

“I wouldn’t know,” the man replied. “I’ve just arrived in town. You could inquire at the tea house down the street.”

Just now, Ookla the BlowUpperOfStuff said:

“I wouldn’t know,” the man replied. “I’ve just arrived in town. You could inquire at the tea house down the street.”

"Tea!" Gunter exclaimed. "Tea! I say, dear Erv, that would be a most excellent distraction." He began to toddle down the street, belly in front. He waved a pudgy hand at the tall narrow-faced Erv. "Come, now, my dear boy! I am certain we shall find something to satiate both of our interests!" He chuckled to himself, double chin wobbling slightly with the movement. "Oh, ho! Tea, yes, that would be lovely!"

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Floofy said:

"Tea!" Gunter exclaimed. "Tea! I say, dear Erv, that would be a most excellent distraction." He began to toddle down the street, belly in front. He waved a pudgy hand at the tall narrow-faced Erv. "Come, now, my dear boy! I am certain we shall find something to satiate both of our interests!" He chuckled to himself, double chin wobbling slightly with the movement. "Oh, ho! Tea, yes, that would be lovely!"

Erv rolled his eyes and grinned, then followed. “All right.”

(I have decided that he is maybe 18-20.)