The Town Where Nothing Happened

Zephrun’s Imperium

Gnorman turned, and saw the newcomer. With a last glance at his Gnomometer, he greeted... Him? Her? Gender was difficult. It was far better for all members of a species to be genetically altered clones of the original. Much simpler. "Nishde! I... mean... How do you do!" Gnorman mentally scolded himself. He'd have to be far more careful about speaking Gnomish.

Yes, he implies he doesn't have gender and then refers to himself as a he. Yes, I know that doesn't make sense. I blame gnomes.

20 hours ago, Omi the Counselor said:

Gnorman turned, and saw the newcomer. With a last glance at his Gnomometer, he greeted... Him? Her? Gender was difficult. It was far better for all members of a species to be genetically altered clones of the original. Much simpler. "Nishde! I... mean... How do you do!" Gnorman mentally scolded himself. He'd have to be far more careful about speaking Gnomish.

"I'm... perfectly normal, thanks!" Phenia scratched the back of her head. "I'm a little lost, though. Can you tell me where I am?"

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

"I've heard this place referenced as 'the town where nothing happens'. Where the town is... That's a good question," Said Gnorman. For some reason or another, the location of this town was very difficult to pinpoint. Before the Gnomon spike, the federation hadn't even realized it existed. "Honestly, I haven't been here for long myself."

Edited by Omi the Counselor

I’d like to join!

Name: Ora

Backstory: Ora is known of by everyone but known by no one. She could be referenced as a ‘street rat’ but she has incredibly good manners and speaks as a noble would. No one knows where she came from, and she seems oblivious to any questions about her backstory. She lives in a wooden crate in an abandoned alley.

Appearance: Ora has big adorable brown eyes and a sweet face, though she is normally very dirty and grimy. She has long brown hair (though it might be blond or another color if the pigment is from dirt.) Her only clothing item is a simple brown smock-dress-thing that is tied at the waist with a piece of twine.

Other: She often asks for the food that is thrown out at the end of the day at restaurants as not to waste perfectly good food- it’s the main source of her food.

17 hours ago, 2EmLee2 said:

Ora walks into the restaurant with the poise of a princess. She walked up to a waitress, looking up with her big brown eyes.

“Excuse me, ma’am, but do you know if there is any extra leftovers from yesterday for me?”

"Extra leftovers? I don't know."

On 8/3/2021 at 3:32 PM, Condensation said:

"Extra leftovers? I don't know."

“Ah, that is unfortunate. Yes, I do not seen to recognize you. Are you new? And could you possibly direct me to someone who might know if there are any leftovers?”

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to join. Here's a character. 

Spoiler

Name: Morgan Brown (18)

Appearance: Average height, Blonde hair in a rough pixie cut, hazel eyes, small scar on cheek, usually has a bored or neutral look on her face. 

Skills: She can shoot a gun pretty darn well. She can mind control people if she makes eye contact with them first. However, she doesn't use that power unless she has to, as she considers it an invasion of privacy. She also doesn't have to eat or sleep for some reason. It doesn't prevent her from eating or sleeping though.

Weaknesses: Really, really bad with people. She'd be bad academically if she had to sleep.

Personality: She's the type of person who doesn't show her emotions unless she's really angry. If she seems excited or happy or cheerful in any way shape or form, she's normally pissed off, and you should run in the other direction as fast as possible. Other than that, she's often sarcastic and snarky. 

Backstory: (This area is under construction.)

Edited by Random Bystander