The Town Where Nothing Happened

Zephrun’s Imperium

Ben froze, he held a little hate in his heart for old people, and Ben still remembered his teenage years, which were speckled with that old man's torment, which only increased his hate. Plus, that didn't even consider Jerry's... strangeness. Downing his coffee in familiar and comfortable burning hot gulp, Ben stood up and left exact change, plus a thirty percent tip, also in exact change. He turned to Granite and said, "Offers still open if you want it, rules are on the paper," he sets down a napkin he had scribbled on, "Just come down to the gate to the Markerly House, anyone here can give you directions." With a glaring glance at Geronimo, he left.

"I consider myself somewhat of an expert on finding that which is lost, boy. It's how I keep myself occupied in my retirement. Tell me, have you anything of theirs? It matters not what."

At present, Keaghan looks like he's around his late twenties, for reference.

"It seems likely that using you as a catalyst would be more of a contaminant than an aid, but it may be worth a try anyways. You said your mother's name was Star, yes?" Keaghan wrote another note in the margin of his notebook. "Where does she hail from?"

Edited by Fallapede

Gnorman Gneablies walked into the town where nothing happened. Well, he thought, obviously not nothing. His Gnomometer readings were off the charts, and the International Gnome Federation For All Things Pertaining To Gnomoid Beings. He would have to find the source of all these Gnomons. Gnomons, of course, were a sort of particle that all gnomes can sense, and which the IGFFATPTGB was in charge of monitoring throughout the world. As Gnorman walked, he used some of the Gnomons that were so abundant here to conjure up a new outfit. Brown overalls, and a dirty blue shirt, along with a hat he had seen referred to as 'cowboy'. He did not, of course, know how in the world cows and boys had crossbred, but the hat customary to their culture was quite nice.

You said the word gnome. I read the word gnome.

Gnorman Gneablies ensued.

Hath slinks into the café, looking around nervously. Was this 'illegal' to come in here? It seemed not, as there were quite a few people in here, but he was never sure with strange human laws.

He carefully walks up to the table where the group is talking.

"Would any of you people know where to find a Halcyon Hyperspeed Micro-particle Accelerator around here?"

Edited by AmazingGoob