The Town Where Nothing Happened

Zephrun’s Imperium

47 minutes ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

"She'd be middle aged by now. Blonde lady, blue eyes, round nose. She's my mother. Haven't seen her in almost a decade."

"Sounds like she looks similar to an old girlfriend of mine, but she would have been too young to be your mother," commented Ben from his favorite table to sit at on his bimonthly trip to the cafe.

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

"No, that doesn't sound familiar. I hope you find her, though. Does that mean you're leaving?"

"No. Why would I leave? Unless you happen to know everyone in town and I HIGHLY doubt you do, Pink. No offense." He sipped his drink again. "I do need to stay with someone though..." 

9 hours ago, Fallapede said:

Ben only turns into a vampire at night, so sunlight equals human for him. If he were to fly around the world, switching hemispheres daily, he could either always be a vampire, or never be a vampire. 

Ben looked back at the man. "I have plenty of room at my place, but there would be lots of rules for your own safety... no, on second thought, you should only come to me as a last resort. As for your mother, she would have had about three years at the age of fifteen through seventeen when you could of been born, without cheating on me of course." He grows pensive. 

Edited by The Unknown Order

18 hours ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

"No. Why would I leave? Unless you happen to know everyone in town and I HIGHLY doubt you do, Pink. No offense." He sipped his drink again. "I do need to stay with someone though..." 

"Oh-I mean... alright. I could ask my dad if you could stay with us!"