We may have overlooked corpates in a canonical story

The Constructs of Antiquity mentions a small colony of machine beings, named Kelkis, on Scadrial, which @Lesser spren remarked upon. And attributes them to the Lord Ruler's hemalurgy.

That is too close to a corpate not to suspect a connection, especially as Nazriloffi s interested in them, as depicted in the Ghastly Gondola. What do you think?

Edited by Oltux72
missing content

While I'm hesitant to take an obviously sensationalized story too seriously, I also really really want Ferrous bonds to be canon so we can get a Realmatic explanation for how they work, so I'm fine with giving Nicelle the benefit of the doubt here if that's what it takes. :D

On 7/14/2021 at 0:40 AM, Oltux72 said:

The Constructs of Antiquity mentions a small colony of machine beings, named Kelkis, on Scadrial, which @Lesser spren remarked upon. And attributes them to the Lord Ruler's hemalurgy.

That is too close to a corpate not to suspect a connection, especially as Nazriloffi s interested in them, as depicted in the Ghastly Gondola. What do you think?

I checked the broadsheet in question and... I think that part of the story is made up. Nazh doesn't even seem like he was aware of the so-called "constructs of antiquity" that the map could supposedly lead him too, he just wanted the map. It's far from the furthest heights he's been to just to acquire a mere map (look at the Stormlight Archives or the original Mistborn trilogy). He seemed like he was trying to shake Nicki off by scaring her.