Does Trell know that he has been detected?

Oltux72

I was thinking about what might happen in the gap between Era 2 and Era 3 and I relized that I am unsure about the most important factor. Does Trell know that Harmony has detected his intrusion? I cannot decide. Obviously the name Trell has been uttered, but does Trell still assume that the Scadrians and Harmony think that some social outcasts have just revived an ancient religion from the Words of Founding, or must he assume that he has been identified as having started an extraplanetary invasion?

The god metal he gave to Paalm would have to give him away, but upon reread it became unclear to me whether he knows that Paalm used her stash for anything but modifying herself and it became unclear to me whether Trell would assume that her spike was recovered. What do you think?

Harmony is aware that some other Shardic force is actively blocking him (the Red Haze) and he knows a foreign Shard has given out foreign Godmetal Spikes.  He may not have figured out exactly which Shard is behind the Trell events on Scadrial, but I strongly suspect he would be able to Recognize the Shard if and when he interacts with them.  I dont think one Shard would be able to disguise their nature well enough in the Spiritual Realm.  Given that, and assuming that Trell can communicate to or monitor their spiked Agents in Scadrial, I think it's a safe bet by this point in Era2 that Trell knows things are getting more Overt. 

Edited by Quantus