Long Game 79/Anonymous Game 10: The Rhythm of Freedom

Steeldancer

Proving forms probably deserves a summary.

Workform will prove itself based on use. Meditationform can prove itself, but would need a solo-vote to really prove that one player specifically is the Meditationform. Warform is provable but requires actually being attacked. Nimbleform can be proven through creating 2 PMs to a certain group. Mateform only proves to one other individual. Artform and Scholarform can't be proven 100%.

However, if we get too close to narrowing down the Fused's identity, they'll probably just bodyhop to a cleared individual. They can't PM after that, which gives another method of tracking them down, but this strategy needs multiple steps.

And on "Elimmy" roles - Workform's the only one that stands out to me as inheritly Elim-like. Elims like jumping on wagons more than starting them, although that depends on many things, and passively removing a vote is solely a survival tactic. One that's led to Elim reads before. But the point of having roles that can be chosen is so that we can choose what we want to do. Announcing any role we pick seems to defeat the point of it. Particularly the Warform, which having outed becomes quite an IKYK.

1 hour ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

However, if we get too close to narrowing down the Fused's identity, they'll probably just bodyhop to a cleared individual. They can't PM after that, which gives another method of tracking them down, but this strategy needs multiple steps. 

What are you talking about? Artform is essentially a Tineye role and can be confirmed via usual Tineye authentication methods. Mavset-im's bodysnatch is essentially a conversion mechanic that has the potential to mess with Village trusts because anyone could be Mavset-im and the writeup won't tell us. As Rhino boi pointed out, someone not talking in PMs is indicative. So is someone who, not to put too fine a point on it, used to be able to put things in write-ups. 

Mavset-im's bodysnatch boils down to a conversion mechanic with three tells we can use: it turns the player into a vanilla, it renders them unable to speak in PMs, and it will likely cause a change in speech or activity patterns. With regard to the last, I'm minded of the warrant canary Maill did, where he embedded a series of keywords in his posts. We never did understand what he meant by them but it was telling when he was bodysnatched and the codes just...stopped. Players with distinctive speech patterns will likely make poor targets as well so I suppose I should have committed to playing this game in iambic trimeter. But then I'd go insane, not Mavset-im!

Anyway I feel like a lot of the "don't roleclaim" or "do roleclaim" discussion is pointless this early on. Both elims and vil have sensible reasons to not want to roleclaim out the gate. But my experience has always been that talk is one thing and what players do is another. Realistically I expect a decent amount of claims to happen by midgame and believe the point is to think about how this can be leveraged to serve vil because the elims sure will do their damnedest to use it against us. 

Ahem.

Let's try that again, shall we.

10 hours ago, Magenta Albatross said:

Why would you vote Weasel over Cream or myself?

Give me some reasons i should vote you instead and I would be happy to oblige! Don't know why you would, but who's to say!

I will be back in a few hours and will say a bit more on my thoughts then.

1 hour ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Mostly just the wording. 

If you mean my formality, I assure you this is simply something I'm doing in an anonymous game to lessen the chance of my identity being discovered, with the added bonus of it perhaps being more difficult for Mavest-im to imitate me if they so choose to take over my body in the future.

Like, I can talk like how I normally do, but where's the fun in that? :P If the formality wasn't it then idk what was, cause it's not like I'm actively trying to phrase my posts a certain way or anything. But yeah I'm seconding Hyena's request for elaboration if you have it, even if I kinda think the request was a way of further trying to validate their vote. Anyway, back to formality.

22 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

Give me some reasons i should vote you instead and I would be happy to oblige! Don't know why you would, but who's to say!

I'm voting for Albatross because of their vote on Tuatara. To me, even though Tuatara makes points I don't agree with, the way they made those points seems village to me, largely because of how blatant they were about it. I would think an elim would be more careful. This in turn makes Albatross look suspicious to me since they jumped onto an easy train, but you can't really share this reasoning unless you read Tuatara village as well.

Village-aligned players do sometimes use RNG and get spooked if they sense the baddies are piling on their wagon. So I will not vote for Scorpion this round. Instead, I'll just point out that their playstyle so far has arbitrarily limited their scope while avoiding taking responsibility for their votes. Allegedly at random, they selected a player to vote on, but made a concerted effort to explain that it was RNGed, and the circumstances under which they'd change their vote. If they didn't like the response to the poke, they said they would stay on Weasel, which is a convinient excuse for a bad vote. If they were playing entirely logically, which again I recognize some people don't, they would have kept their vote on until Weasel showed up and welcomed Swan and I's assistance adding pressure, to really get some payoff from their prodding. By backing off early, they seem to be distancing themselves from the wagon they started, as if they know its a bad kill. Then their suspicion of us two for messing with their bluff reveals that they have not been closely following the rest of the game, which is a possible baddie profile, or are limiting themselves to looking at the interactions related to this specific thread of interactions, possibly to justify voting for good guys when there is compelling reasons to vote for baddies that they would like to ignore.

3 hours ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

I didn't consider this mechanic when guessing the bad guy team size. I'm still leaning towards an evil team of five, because the good guys should get extra lives and the baddies should never acquire scholarform which might allow for alignment conversions, but I'd believe four on the side is possible. 

5 hours ago, Plum Rhinoceros said:

My village reads as they currently stand are Vulture, Tuatara, and perhaps Lion and Hyena. 

I saw your analysis of their analysis, and how you concluded you saw no red flags, but I think Tuatara should at best be a neutral read to any good guy right now. 

I'd like to know who Penguin plans to vote for. And others. The more votes, the merrier. Weasel

6 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

but I think there's better odds of Coral Swan or Amber Vulture being one now.

Also, I object to my being only the backup suspect for this. I clearly started it, don't let Swan hog all the credit :P

20 minutes ago, Amber Vulture said:

I didn't consider this mechanic when guessing the bad guy team size. I'm still leaning towards an evil team of five, because the good guys should get extra lives and the baddies should never acquire scholarform which might allow for alignment conversions, but I'd believe four on the side is possible. 

I don't think a conversion through Scholarform would ever happen without the villager's consent because even if you have a gemstone you cannot use the powers without consuming it with an action. This doesn't necessarily mean conversions can't happen, though, because there probably are some villagers out there who would turn given the chance. Or perhaps not, that's not something I've ever put thought into before and is an interesting concept.

I don't believe I've added my thoughts to the team size. 19 players is a tough one to guess, with no clear-cut size that makes sense, with 4 being a bit under standard and 5 being a bit over. My gut goes with 4 as more likely because of Warform and Scholarform, which is funny seeing as those were your exact reasons for going with 5. I get why you say that the villagers 'should' get extra lives and the elims 'should never' get Scholarform, but that doesn't mean that we will or that they won't, and the distro likely is patterned after the option that the elims could get both.

20 minutes ago, Amber Vulture said:

I saw your analysis of their analysis, and how you concluded you saw no red flags, but I think Tuatara should at best be a neutral read to any good guy right now. 

This is a fair point, I admit. I didn't see any red flags but I saw no green flags either.

Edit: @Steeldancer

Magenta Albatross

That is unrelated to anything else in this post. I reread some things and changed my mind, and I can further elaborate if anyone wants. I need to reconsider before I vote, but I will vote. Hopefully before the cycle ends, though if I foolishly sleep through it I apologize. I may be back in the next few hours, and then may be back in the last one, we'll see.

Edited by Plum Rhinoceros

[OOC: I am going to attempt to make at least one non-RP post per turn (or at least per cycle), so go ahead and count this one as my one for this turn.

I still think Tuatara is a good vote for today. Like I said before, I don’t like how it seemed they were trying to paint certain roles as inherently suspicious or inherently better for one side or the other. I am especially apprehensive about the tone that they used in their post. It comes across as very abrasive and demanding, though this might not be as AI as I think it is, depending on what each player thinks.

I think I agree with Vulture that Scorpion’s voting reason and the fact that they so quickly removed it just seems very strange. It doesn’t feel like they’re trying to vote an elim or even put pressure behind their votes in the first place. It feels like an attempt at a stab vote on a teammate that Scorpion then panicked about once the train gained some traction. I will try to take a look at the player they voted on later, especially because the name of that player is escaping me right now. Keeping track of everything with anonymous accounts is challenging at best.

In terms of trusts, Vulture and Rhino are so far the only players that have stood out as feeling particularly villagery to me. Beagle is mostly null, with a very slight village lean. I liked how they brought up an important aspect of the mavset-im for us to keep in mind. I will say, even with my trust on Rhino, I am slightly worried about how much they seem to be dominating the thread. Just a little paranoia doesn’t hurt.

Not many other thoughts on other players yet. So go ahead and count them as true null reads in my book. Though, I will say I feel like Opal Lion is probably TJ. :P]

Hello everyone! So I just… forgot to post today. I read through some of the thread, and the one person who seems suspicious is Rhino, because of their failures to provide explanation for some of their votes and retractions. Keep in mind that I have not read through the full thread, so there could be something that I missed, but I do know this happened without clarification at least twice. See you tomorrow!

Salutations. 

I wish to inform you all that I will be winning this game. One way or another. 

1 hour ago, Plum Rhinoceros said:

because there probably are some villagers out there who would turn given the chance.

*raises hand* Present. Assuming the Elims are winning at that point of course. 

Seeing as how I'm still village for the moment, Cream is the most suspicious to me. That analysis was just completely full of bad advice. Almost seems TWTBAW, but its enough to provoke a D1 vote from me. 

I had many questions about the ruleset that were going to make this post much longer, but they've all been asked and answered already, so thats it for me. 

18 minutes ago, Melon Dingo said:

Hello everyone! So I just… forgot to post today. I read through some of the thread, and the one person who seems suspicious is Rhino, because of their failures to provide explanation for some of their votes and retractions. Keep in mind that I have not read through the full thread, so there could be something that I missed, but I do know this happened without clarification at least twice. See you tomorrow!

I recall saying that I would explain if it was wished of me each time. No one asked me to. Not stating a reason for a vote is not something inherently suspicious on its own. You might have a point if I don't have a reason for my votes and retractions, but I do, and I think you're overstating how much I did this, as I only can recall one or two, and even that's a stretch.

Melon Dingo. This is not a retaliation vote, and it may not stick, but I'm not sure if I'll be on before rollover. You subtly slid in earlier how we shouldn't grab the Scholarforms, a damaging comment amidst what was else a well put-together analysis, and now this.

22 minutes ago, Mint Heron said:

I will say, even with my trust on Rhino, I am slightly worried about how much they seem to be dominating the thread. Just a little paranoia doesn’t hurt.

:) I am no stranger to paranoia. Or being a presence in the thread. I don't fault you for this- though Ethid may be softspoken, I certainly voice my opinions. Though I'm dominating the thread simply because no one else is.

And because Rhinos are rather large creatures.

~

Ah, Mouse showed up. And irked me by voting Tuatara. Along with telling the elims exactly who to give their hypothetical Scholarform gemstone to. Not sure how to feel about that.

Edit: Caught Heron's remark at the end about Lion's identity. I myself have predictions for Vulture, Scorpion, and Beagle, though I'll keep the specifics to myself.

Edited by Plum Rhinoceros

Some thoughts so far:

Nothing particularly Village indicative from anyone.

Two top suspicions are right now Magenta Albatross and Plum Rhino, with Tuatara and Scorpion following. of these people, Scorpion and Tuatara are likely not E!aligned, Rhino and Albatross are not E!aligned, unless Weasel and Rhino (who are potentially aligned) are both Elims.

Albatross posts I note:

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Magenta Albatross said:

Yeah, it's only D1 please don't start PMs right now - I would strongly encourage all villagers to use their action this turn to please request a gemstone instead, it's way better than leaving them for the elims to snatch up

in this post, Magenta is both trying to shut down village communication (If you even RNG a PM then there is more chance of it hitting a villager, and villagers are normally >random in their reads en masse) and being "obviously" helpful. specifically the "don't leave them to the elims" part.

13 hours ago, Magenta Albatross said:

? This seems like an elim playing too wolfy to be wolf 

Why would you vote Weasel over Cream or myself?

I think this post is less alarm-y

14 hours ago, Magenta Albatross said:

Cream is suspicious, and I wouldn't call two votes a 'train' so :P 

I think it's important to state your thoughts on D1 and pick a side instead of letting a tie just sit there - this gives us more info to analyse later on.

I think this is potentially village indicative, combined with the prior post of being "overly helpful", but stating obvious things about things/game meta discussion often is not.

On 7/19/2021 at 2:55 PM, Magenta Albatross said:

Oh man...Best for everyone to keep their gemstone requests under wraps as much as they can, so as to not give Mavset-im any ideas of who to eventually target.

Okay, we should definitely make sure no elims get their hands on that stuff :ph34r:

Another post in which they are "overly helpful" and obvious. You see my basis basically.

14 hours ago, Magenta Albatross said:

[1] I absolutely love the use of c/ping the rules with some fluff to get in that 150 words :P I'll have to disagree with you on that Meditationform comment though, Workform is slightly more suited for elim use imo because it gives them an excuse to jump on trains - only a villager would actually care to place a vote where no other votes are whereas to an elim it shouldnt really make a difference where their vote goes as long as it's on a villager. Also disagree on the warform thing - why announce any intentions at all? I don't see why we should. 

[2] This may sound dumb but I don't like the number of ellipses used in this post

[3] Not gonna lie but if people started announcing going for a warform in thread I would probably join them if only to confuse the elims. Also, we shouldnt just not exe a player because they claim to have warform - if I were an elim on the brink of getting exe'd I would probably at least try to climb my way out of the exe by false-claiming warform.

Thiis contradicts what they said earlier about Elims more likely getting warform. it also conflicts with the whole intentions of claiming warform in that plan in the first place. Bad plans are NAI but being too open about things is more than not coming from an Elim

Rhino Posts of note:

Spoiler
On 7/19/2021 at 8:02 PM, Plum Rhinoceros said:

Consider me... confused.

This is the one post I feel like mentioning right now. The "consider me confused."

In reading that I interpreted the post as added pressure, which is something I do all the time. Maybe I interpreted wrong though. Plum Rhinocerous comes in and simply says...this. This isn't something that you say when you want to understand the motive behind someone's vote. This comes off as either E/V or E/E.  Buddy-buddy with a partner and trying to look like you are suspecting them without actually fully bussing them, or an Elim trying to look like they are suspecting a villager without actually having to back it up.

To sum it up, this feels fake.

That's all I feel like doing right now. Tag me with any questions.

Lots of votes on Tuatara. I don't know many elims who are willing to be purposefully wrong about mechanics analysis in such a way that they'd be likely called on it.

31 minutes ago, Plum Rhinoceros said:

Edit: Caught Heron's remark at the end about Lion's identity. I myself have predictions for Vulture, Scorpion, and Beagle, though I'll keep the specifics to myself.

Real TJ spotted. No wonder you care about elephants so much. Except you're claiming a different timezone than TJ, so really, who knows?

I do lean elim on Rhino, but also their vote on Dingo makes sense. Again it does seem blatant for an elim to advise against going for Scholarform, but it's less obvious than Tuatara's post.

2 minutes ago, Coral Swan said:

in this post, Magenta is both trying to shut down village communication (If you even RNG a PM then there is more chance of it hitting a villager, and villagers are normally >random in their reads en masse) and being "obviously" helpful. specifically the "don't leave them to the elims" part.

D1 is grab a gem day and opening a PM today means not grabbing a gemstone, allowing the elims a better chance of getting useful gemstones. A one-cycle PM isn't worth missing first pick of gemstones.

[OOC: I was very tempted by curiosity, so I am immediately breaking my one OOC post per turn rule to post a VC.

Tuatara (4): Falcon, Heron, Albatross, Mouse

Weasel (2): Scorpion, Swan

Penguin (2): Hyena, Vulture

Rhino (2): Penguin, Dingo

Swan (2): Lion, Scorpion

Dingo (1): Rhino

Sorry for the horrendous formatting, stuck on mobile for the moment. Not sure how I feel about there being a whole bunch of 2 vote exes that are all tied together this close to rollover. I will probably leave my vote where it is, but we’ll see how I feel closer to rollover.]

4 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

Artform is essentially a Tineye role and can be confirmed via usual Tineye authentication methods.

What would this be? Using a PM with the Tineye/Artform to request a specific detail be put into the anonymous post, and waiting to see if it appears? That wouldn't prove that player is an Artform. Any Elim Artform could put in the message for the Mavset-Im.

If there's another Tineye-proving method then I don't know what that is.

Even without the elims, anyone in Scholarform could choose to research odious forms anyway. This would result in them creating free conversions and Steel confirmed this is meant to be a thematic choice inherent to the rules. I would consider such an act to be playing against wincon but as Mouse has shown, there are players who would bite depending on the circumstances.

Interesting guess from Heron which I shall neither confirm nor deny though I must admit to being a little wroth at Heron of all players trying to guess me, considering what they're doing and the history of that anon account :P

I'm divided on Tuatara. My general view at the point in time I stacked another vote on Swan was that I disagreed with Rhino on their being too evil to actually be evil but I have always believed that some level of such a play bottoms out in a IKYK to which the only appropriate response at this juncture is a LAFO. That being said, I am not comfortable with how the train has stabilised at this point in time. If I'm on nearer to rollover, I'll rethink my life and my choices again.

40 minutes ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

What would this be? Using a PM with the Tineye/Artform to request a specific detail be put into the anonymous post, and waiting to see if it appears? That wouldn't prove that player is an Artform. Any Elim Artform could put in the message for the Mavset-Im.

Sure, but also how about you know, if you are a Tineye, you should be putting in authentication off the bat! That is a standard Tineye play. That way, if Mavset-im claims to be Tineye and can prove it by 'posting' but cannot explain or coherently point to any authentication used consistently across the cycles, then something is suspicious. If indeed, as you claim, an Elim Artform would cover for the Mavset-im to this extent, so be it! I'm happy forcing them to burn an action on rollover instead of taking the night kill - and I'm happy to take high degree of confirmation even if we can't get mechanically confirmed.

Edit - to be clear, when I say authentication off the bat, I don't just mean "Blue is in my message so I was the Tineye since C2!" No. I mean something along the lines of a secret, which should ideally be hard to decipher or puzzle out if you weren't actually the Tineye. Past Tineyes have used codes and in Tyrian ruleset games, these have been allowed as a means for Tineye authentication. I don't know if this ruling stands in Steel's game, but that being said, Shiv cracked the vil code in LG6, so of course codes are not foolproof but by and large, a robust set of Tineye codes applied across cycles is a solid means of confirming they are who they say they are.

@Coral Swan You said to tag you with any questions so I'm taking you up on it. What is your name, what is your quest, what is your favourite colour, and what is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?

Edited by Opal Lion

53 minutes ago, Opal Lion said:

Sure, but also how about you know, if you are a Tineye, you should be putting in authentication off the bat! That is a standard Tineye play. That way, if Mavset-im claims to be Tineye and can prove it by 'posting' but cannot explain or coherently point to any authentication used consistently across the cycles, then something is suspicious. If indeed, as you claim, an Elim Artform would cover for the Mavset-im to this extent, so be it! I'm happy forcing them to burn an action on rollover instead of taking the night kill - and I'm happy to take high degree of confirmation even if we can't get mechanically confirmed.

Edit - to be clear, when I say authentication off the bat, I don't just mean "Blue is in my message so I was the Tineye since C2!" No. I mean something along the lines of a secret, which should ideally be hard to decipher or puzzle out if you weren't actually the Tineye. Past Tineyes have used codes and in Tyrian ruleset games, these have been allowed as a means for Tineye authentication. I don't know if this ruling stands in Steel's game, but that being said, Shiv cracked the vil code in LG6, so of course codes are not foolproof but by and large, a robust set of Tineye codes applied across cycles is a solid means of confirming they are who they say they are.

Okay, that makes more sense. However, Artform's still not perfect. It depends on someone being Artform for a long period of time, which I don't think is a guarantee. Elims can fairly easily explain their past posts in the doc to authenticate posts. And lastly, a high degree of confirmation isn't great. Not when mechanically confirmed is as easy as self-voting as a Workform.

I think creating full-on codes and secret messages was outlawed with the rules change in the AG. Anonymous postings is a gray area, but @Steeldancer's input on that front would be appreciated.

21 minutes ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

Okay, that makes more sense. However, Artform's still not perfect. It depends on someone being Artform for a long period of time, which I don't think is a guarantee. Elims can fairly easily explain their past posts in the doc to authenticate posts. And lastly, a high degree of confirmation isn't great. Not when mechanically confirmed is as easy as self-voting as a Workform.

I think creating full-on codes and secret messages was outlawed with the rules change in the AG. Anonymous postings is a gray area, but @Steeldancer's input on that front would be appreciated.

I think we agree on the overall strategic picture and disagree on the feasibility. Agreed that a Villager might not maintain Artform for long, but then again, given Villagers without forms are prioritised, I think it's safe to say people won't be formhopping early on. I disagree on "a high degree of confidence isn't great" - we're playing a mafia game that by design, does not have Seekers. I would take a high degree of confidence over low confidence any day, and look to where I had low confidence. Sure, it's fantastic to mechanically clear someone, but then if, as you point out, players can't be expected to maintain forms, then the very same reasoning cuts into your claim about Workform. The point is to go for a tiered system of confidence levels, rather than go "welp it's high confidence so whatever sadge ig ;-;"

I can outright confirm that full-on codes and secret messages was not definitively outlawed. LG74 was a standard Tyrian game and when I asked the GM about the code rules for Tineyes, he specifically told me he'd consulted the committee and IM and had received a waiver, as well as the understanding it is meant to apply to working around games without PMs, i.e. restricted communication games, rather than Tineye messages. In fact, given I was a Tineye in that game and submitted a set of secret messages, I can definitely say it was legal :P In general, GM has quite a bit of say minus the Etiquette rules, so I will second the request to @Steeldancer and @Araris Valerian for their views on the matter.

Flamingo said something while I was typing, and the text editor ate this up like Lift so I guess I'll come in again.

I actually don't think it will matter in the way Beagle and I have been talking about. Tactically, there's no reason for Mavset-im to claim Artform, or any other form - or to put it another way, having the Village think you are not Mavset-im but an elim in Artform isn't that much better! Claiming vil vanilla is a better situation than elim Artform. The main case in which Mavset-im's problem arises which is why I mentioned it to begin with is if a player who is known to have a role suddenly has inexplicably lost it. And as I've already pointed out, a shift in 'speech' patterns can be just as indicative, although the last time I remember speech pattern analysis catching someone was Tulir in MR2. Rhino boi, Beagle, and a few others have also mentioned - yes, suddenly not talking in PMs would also be a sign.

LDullform. Hard to think. Hard to dream. Not that he was paranoid or anything like that. Bad dreams Atticus didn't want any more. When would they reach the end of their journey?

I will vote Dingo as well. Besides the Scholarform thing, there's also saying there are probably 5 elims in once sentence then that there are 15 villagers in the next, and for singling out Rhino as the only one who didn't explain their votes and retractions.

Edited by Ivory Dragonfly
spelling

9 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

Mavset-im's bodysnatch boils down to a conversion mechanic with three tells we can use: it turns the player into a vanilla, it renders them unable to speak in PMs, and it will likely cause a change in speech or activity patterns. With regard to the last, I'm minded of the warrant canary Maill did, where he embedded a series of keywords in his posts. We never did understand what he meant by them but it was telling when he was bodysnatched and the codes just...stopped. Players with distinctive speech patterns will likely make poor targets as well so I suppose I should have committed to playing this game in iambic trimeter. But then I'd go insane, not Mavset-im!

@Steeldancer once Mavset-im switches to a different account, will they have access to this account's previous PMs or will those be deleted before handing the account over to Mavset-im? If the PMs get cleared then it wont be hard to single Mavset-im out given that the account they take over has had some PM convos.

9 hours ago, Coral Swan said:

Give me some reasons i should vote you instead and I would be happy to oblige!

You have pointedly dodged my question. Noted. :P 

7 hours ago, Plum Rhinoceros said:

I reread some things and changed my mind, and I can further elaborate if anyone wants.

I'll take you up on that elaboration offer

6 hours ago, Mint Heron said:

especially because the name of that player is escaping me right now

Weasel

6 hours ago, Mint Heron said:

Though, I will say I feel like Opal Lion is probably TJ. :P

I was thinking more of Kas, if only because of the justified text :P 

6 hours ago, Azure Mouse said:

*raises hand* Present. Assuming the Elims are winning at that point of course.

THat is concerning. I would be open to exe'ing you just for this xD. What would you choose do if the single act of you jumping ships wins the game for the elims?

6 hours ago, Coral Swan said:

Two top suspicions are right now Magenta Albatross and Plum Rhino, with Tuatara and Scorpion following.

Then please vote for me Coral Swan? You never did explain your Weasel vote and they didn't even make it into your suspect list, much less make it to the top if it. 

6 hours ago, Coral Swan said:

Thiis contradicts what they said earlier about Elims more likely getting warform. it also conflicts with the whole intentions of claiming warform in that plan in the first place. Bad plans are NAI but being too open about things is more than not coming from an Elim

Perhaps I've just had a long day but I really cannot understand what you're trying to say here :P Would appreciate an elaboration

5 hours ago, Coral Swan said:

Dingo

You say Rhino is among your top 2 suspects, and then go ahead and vote with them? What even sparked this Dingo vote? Between your last post and this one, nothing changed concerning the Dingo situation and you failed to mention them at all in any if your previous posts?

4 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

though I must admit to being a little wroth at Heron of all players trying to guess me, considering what they're doing and the history of that anon account :P

I know exactly what you're talking about, Lion. I'm still in shock from this history you speak of.