Hello

BinarySecond

Hi,

I'm BinarySecond, I'm from the UK. I found Brandon's books last year after discovering Pat Rothfuss, binging through NOTW and WMF only to have developed a severe requirement for more fantasy novels and quick google search landed me in the Cosmere. I started with Stormlight and went back after Oathbringer to Mistborn and Warbreaker and have just completed Elantris.

:)

Hi BinarySecond and welcome to the shard! :)

I hope you enjoy your time here and since there are users from all over the world in this forum, there is something new to find pretty much around the clock, no matter which timezone you're in. ^_^

Have fun with the rest of the books and I'm looking forward to reading some of your theories and questions! (Maybe even answering some, but I have to admit that there are some users here who are way smarter than me... :lol:)

16 hours ago, Marukka said:

Hi BinarySecond and welcome to the shard! :)

I hope you enjoy your time here and since there are users from all over the world in this forum, there is something new to find pretty much around the clock, no matter which timezone you're in. ^_^

Have fun with the rest of the books and I'm looking forward to reading some of your theories and questions! (Maybe even answering some, but I have to admit that there are some users here who are way smarter than me... :lol:)

I'm ready to go off regarding Ba-Ado-Mishram!