Foreign observers from a source already seen

Oltux72

Shards show some interest in foreign star systems. Harmony runs a secret service. For the others we do not fully know, but there is a Shard that likes to do things semipersonally. In fact splitpersonally. Now there have long been assumptions by a process of elimination that Trell is an avatar of Autonomy. Trell was present on classical Scadrial already. Do we really believe that Autonomy placed a sleeper on Scadrial centuries before the action began, but did nothing on Roshar? I doubt that.

So who is the agent? I have a hunch: Sixteen. No supplies, no wastes, no company. He lived kind of autonomously.

3 hours ago, Oltux72 said:

Shards show some interest in foreign star systems. Harmony runs a secret service. For the others we do not fully know, but there is a Shard that likes to do things semipersonally. In fact splitpersonally. Now there have long been assumptions by a process of elimination that Trell is an avatar of Autonomy. Trell was present on classical Scadrial already. Do we really believe that Autonomy placed a sleeper on Scadrial centuries before the action began, but did nothing on Roshar? I doubt that.

So who is the agent? I have a hunch: Sixteen. No supplies, no wastes, no company. He lived kind of autonomously.

I like this theory :) would Sixteen be an agent of Trell only, or any or all of Bavadin's extensions?

5 hours ago, Oltux72 said:

The name also thematically fits with what some have suggested may be Bavadin’s view that the Shards should remain separate  and apart (as opposed to the remake Adonalsium camp).