Hello!

Hi! Sorry for my poor English as it's not mother tongue:(

As a Chinese college student who recently got introduced to Cosmere, I can't wait to meet everyone in the fandom.

The first Cosmere book I read is Mistborn: the Final Empire. So excited had I been after finishing it that I continued to read the remaining two books in the trilogy, staying up all night. Then I moved on to the Era 2 works, following which are Warbreaker and the Stormlight Archive.

I've just finished The Way of Kings and Words of Radiance and all I can say now is wow! 

What a wild ride!

As for my favorite character, it's definitely Rashek for now. Don't know why I like him but he is hot so yeah:P. Kaladin and Steris never fails to fascinate me as well. 

The only *bad* thing I want to say about Cosmere books is that there are too many of them. I hope to squeeze all of them into my head at once but you know it's just impossible and I still have loads of books to read.

Hi Rashek's PR Manager, welcome to the shard! :)

Don't worry about your English, I thought it was pretty good. And it's great to meet fellow Sanderson fans from all over the world!

In my opinion, having all books inside the head is overrated. Otherwise the rereads would be much less fun. ^_^

4 minutes ago, Marukka said:

Hi Rashek's PR Manager, welcome to the shard! :)

Don't worry about your English, I thought it was pretty good. And it's great to meet fellow Sanderson fans from all over the world!

In my opinion, having all books inside the head is overrated. Otherwise the rereads would be much less fun. ^_^

Thank you for the warm welcome! Aaaaand, I totally agree that it must be frustrating to have all books inside your head. But I'm really slow when it comes to reading and with Sanderson writing soooo fast, it unnerves me that I might be unable to catch up.:unsure:

I really wouldn't worry too much. He finished Cytonic in the beginning of april and the book itself will be released at the end of november. And this one isn't even a Cosmere title. So he writes fast but writing isn't all when publishing books. And he has so many projects that there might be bigger pauses between Cosmere books. Plus, he already announced that there will be a bigger pause in the Stormlight Archives after the fifth book. 

And even if you struggle to keep up, just tell yourself that it is way better than the alternative: Hoping that he finishes the story in his lifetime like thoses poor G.R.R. Martin fans have to. ;)

12 hours ago, Not an Ookla said:

Welcome to the Shard! Who's your least favorite character?

Thank you for your welcome! About my least favorite character, well, I hate Amaram ( don't know if I spell his name right, I'll check later ). As far as I'm concerned, he is a hypocrite. What he did to Kaladin is abhorrent to me.

Hi! Sorry for my poor English as it's not mother tongue:(

Well, I think your English is pretty good! It’s a lot better than mine and English is my first language. 
Also if you thought that The way of Kings and Words of Radiance were crazy. Then I recommend that you buckle your seatbelt ;)

Good luck with your journey through the Cosmere!

1 hour ago, Maddie The Succulent said:

Also if you thought that The way of Kings and Words of Radiance were crazy. Then I recommend that you buckle your seatbelt ;)

Good luck with your journey through the Cosmere!

Buckle my seatbelt? Hahaha Lord Ruler why do I have a bad feeling about this:P

Also thank you very much! 

Welcome! First off, I don't think you need to worry about your english. Second, don't worry about the books too much. I retain half of my Cosmere memory by just checking the shard and coppermind. Good luck! My only advice with the books? Expect to take breaks. Sanderson is one of the best writers of all times (In my opinion), so he does what they all do: Blow your mind to tiny pieces. See you around!

2 hours ago, Flaming Coinshoot said:

My only advice with the books? Expect to take breaks. Sanderson is one of the best writers of all times (In my opinion), so he does what they all do: Blow your mind to tiny pieces. See you around!

It's really nice of you to provide these advices! I'm actually taking a break now. Having finished all Cosmere books that had been published in Chinese, I want to have a good rest before going on to those yet to be translated, which is bound to be challenging.