Tension's application mentioned?

Bnaya

Maybe someone already pointed this out, but I think Zu mention an application of Tension, perhaps the only pure one that we get in-book (Dalinar in OB had used both adhesion and tension). "One of those two can shape stone at her will and make clothing into weapons" (chapter 32) shaping stone is an application of Cohesion and make clothing into weapons is Tension thing probably.

4 hours ago, Bnaya said:

Maybe someone already pointed this out, but I think Zu mention an application of Tension, perhaps the only pure one that we get in-book (Dalinar in OB had used both adhesion and tension). "One of those two can shape stone at her will and make clothing into weapons" (chapter 32) shaping stone is an application of Cohesion and make clothing into weapons is Tension thing probably.

I mean, making cloth as rigid as steel probably would help with that, yes.

...pre-shardblade stonewards making a paper sword and keeping it rigid with tension.

Wait, Dalinar could use a paperblade then. :o

A lot of the Surges got sneaky uses! I think we saw the Surge of Transportation's aspect that deals with motion in Oathbringer when Jasnah Soulcasts at a distance. Not the infectious Soulcasting itself but she transferred or rather copy-pasted momentum somehow, each person hit was pushed back to hit the next person with the same force, like dominoes

Edited by Honorless