Ashravan and the Tower

Lesser spren

I could help but notice that the results of the Tower's defences turning against the Radiants is very similar to emporor Ashravan's condition in "The Emporors Soul".

Evidence:

-Uncontrolled Bodily functions

-digestive system responds to input of food but is otherwise unresponsive

-being "healed" is possible but it only lasts a day, the end of which is heralded by a "Fading" feeling

1 hour ago, Lesser spren said:

I could help but notice that the results of the Tower's defences turning against the Radiants is very similar to emporor Ashravan's condition in "The Emporors Soul".

Evidence:

-being "healed" is possible but it only lasts a day, the end of which is heralded by a "Fading" feeling

Makes me wonder if the effect of the suppression fabrial is like a Coppercloud on such steroidal power level that it straight up blocks the cognitive aspect from communicating with the Physical aspect.

1 hour ago, Lesser spren said:

Evidence:

I don’t fully agree with this:

I think the first two reasons you pointed out are because both subjects are in a coma, and I’m not sure about this but people in a coma have those first two things

The last reason is different in both cases, with Ashavran it was a soul stamp so the spiritweb, I would guess, is constantly trying to bounce back and depending on how likely the stamp is is how long it stays

With the Radiants there was a suppresion Fabrial constantly pounding at them and when Lift healed them they were able to resist it for only so long

The effects are very similar but I would guess the reasons are different