Long Game 78: The Legend of Zelda: The False Heroes

Biplet

1 minute ago, Steeldancer said:

Oh, I guess I'll sign up as Linebeck, a sailor from the only Zelda game I've ever played. 

Phantom Hourglass is the only one you've played???

You GOTTA play wind waker. Absolute banger, second favorite zelda game ever.

5 hours ago, Biplet said:

What is this trend of not typing Illwei's name correctly

Its how he shows his love for me tbqh

5 hours ago, Kasimir said:

My dude, I'm GMing the MR, I don't have that much bandwidth :P And this is suppose to be a nice, quiet, chill RPful game >>

This sounds familiar...

3 hours ago, Dannex said:

I’ll join!

RP seems like it’ll be kinda hard, since the roles are all characters themselves. Hows that gonna work.

hmmm

okay, I’m signing up as Master Kohga. :ph34r:

not someone with the same name, canonically signing up as the character Master Kohga. 

Have fun trying to make the writeups make sense now GMs.

muwahahahahahahahahahahaha

5 minutes ago, hyliara said:

hello first time player here.. i’m signing up as beedle! : D

So, just so you guys know, it doesn’t quite make sense to sign up to RP as any of the named character roles in the game, considering everyone’s trying to hide their identity and stuff since the Yiga have infiltrated the castle. Unless you change your characters, Bip and I will be putting your characters in as if you’re pretending to be these characters, unless you get really lucky and actually end up with those roles. 

2 hours ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

(OOC: I intended to have a Earl kandra reveal back in LG77, but school got too crazy and I didn’t have much time to RP. But… here it is. I want to do some crazy scud with this game’s RP’s. I’m looking forward to it - this game looks like it’ll be very fun!)

2 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I ended as the kandra, fair and square :P

2 hours ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Pick on the person who actually did the Kandra RP’s.

Cracks Knuckles

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

Cracks Knuckles

You win :P.

Plus, Philico's not actually a Kandra, just has some Kandra spikes. Not sure how that would affect him anyway, kandra spiking some hordelings. Huh.

(By the way, Jaralph is a carpenter.)

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

You win :P.

Plus, Philico's not actually a Kandra, just has some Kandra spikes. Not sure how that would affect him anyway, kandra spiking some hordelings. Huh.

Araris could probably contest the Kandra player at this point... but I've got the RP award and very much plan to keep it that way :P

... Kandra Spikes? Like a set of Blessings or a spike granting kandra-ness?

Just now, Ashbringer said:

Araris could probably contest the Kandra player at this point... but I've got the RP award and very much plan to keep it that way :P

... Kandra Spikes? Like a set of Blessings or a spike granting kandra-ness?

Admittedly I don't know how kandrafication actually... works. But yes I mean Blessings.

4 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Admittedly I don't know how kandrafication actually... works. But yes I mean Blessings.

Rashek did it with the power of the Well (or rather, turned people into mistwraiths which a set of Blessings then turned into sapient kandra). So... actually, that would probably be within the power of a Shard to do. I doubt that's solely a Preservation thing.

... ooooh, Lamentation just kandrifying or otherwise immortalizing people would be very fun.

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

Rashek did it with the power of the Well (or rather, turned people into mistwraiths which a set of Blessings then turned into sapient kandra). So... actually, that would probably be within the power of a Shard to do. I doubt that's solely a Preservation thing.

... ooooh, Lamentation just kandrifying or otherwise immortalizing people would be very fun.

I kind of was assuming the Blessings sufficiently Kandrafied someone on their own, but that was just an assumption. Right now Philico just has some Blessing spikes in his inventory.

Blessings are really just a pair of spikes (traditionally iron/copper/zinc/tin for Potency/Stability/Presence/Awareness, but any would work) sufficiently intertwined... somehow... to enhance a kandra's sentience/sapience. Everything a kandra can do is essentially what mistwraiths innately do, just purposeful.

6 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Blessings are really just a pair of spikes (traditionally iron/copper/zinc/tin for Potency/Stability/Presence/Awareness, but any would work) sufficiently intertwined... somehow... to enhance a kandra's sentience/sapience. Everything a kandra can do is essentially what mistwraiths innately do, just purposeful.

Yeah, I think (SoS)

Spoiler

Paalm used some different spikes when she was on the run.

Mainly because there's only so many immortal shapeshifter things in Brandon Canon or cosmere, and Kandra are both the most well known and the best of them for infiltration. Others include Sleepless (Philico) and Siah Aimians, beings specifically immortalized by Shards like Heralds, Returned (Sunmaker), Fused (Dazrion), etc.

6 minutes ago, Biplet said:

time to kandrafy a zelda character just for kicks

Just give me an actual role and let me figure it out :P please the vanilla curse burns help