This is a game I really liked when I was young.The rules are simple: each round, the person hosting it have to think of three different numbers(edit: The rule has been changed, the numbers can repeat) between 0~9 and the people participating have to guess it. If they guessed a number right, but not in the right order, it's 1b. If they guessed a number right and in the right order, it's 1a

Ex: if I'm hosting a round and the numbers are 407 (edit: numbers like 292 or 777 are also okay)

Someone guesses 305, they gets a number right in its correct order, I'll tell them it's 1a

Then if another guesses 364, they gets a number right but not in its correct order, I'll tell them it's 1b

Then another person guesses 604, they gets a number right in its correct order and another number right but not in its correct order, I'll tell them it's 1a1b

(Feel free to ask if you don't understand the rules)

I'll host the first round and whoever gets the numbers right gets to host the next round

The game starts now!!!(the numbers aren't 407)

Edited by The One Ring

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...