Greetings

Brightblood

Least favorite? Uh… probably Elend ngl. A lot of mistborn era 1 doesn’t work for me as well as other cosmere books, and I think the main characters are the reason for that. The supporting cast is great imo but Vin and especially Elend feel kinda boring/cringe to me.

kinda an interesting first question 

Edited by Brightblood

5 hours ago, Brightblood said:

Least favorite? Uh… probably Elend ngl. A lot of mistborn era 1 doesn’t work for me as well as other cosmere books, and I think the main characters are the reason for that. The supporting cast is great imo but Vin and especially Elend feel kinda boring/cringe to me.

kinda an interesting first question 

It's the question I ask everyone. :)

Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome! 

im gonna cheat because my favorite book and character are both tied. I can’t choose between my favorite book being shadow of self or way of kings, and my favorite character is tied between Wax and Kaladin. 

what about you? 

10 hours ago, Brightblood said:

what about you? 

Favorite book is Bands Of Mourning, so I'm really looking forward to the next one and favorite character is Lopen. He's just so agessively optmistic, always makes me smile. ^_^

2 hours ago, Not an Ookla said:

I don't really have one! 

Strangely, I agree. I find the characters so nicely round, that it's hard not to find something to empathize. No matter what kind of stormbags they are. 

Hi! I think my favorite video game is probably fire emblem, tho I play a lot of stuff. Favorite book is either shadows of self of the way of kings currently, and talking magic systems I really like era 2 allamancy and feruchemy (with the mixing and stuff) book wise, but game wise I really like Divinity Original Sin 2’s system 

what about you?