155 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Chinkoln said:

Rowan walked up and pushed past Judi. “You don’t ask for a job opportunity, you seize a job opportunity! I will work for you, as long as I make my own schedule and get a complementary Reese’s everyday. Sounds good? Great! My friend Judi would also like a job. I’m glad you are so accommodating!”

"Now you hang on," Fadran said. "There's a pecking order here: first come first serve. You aren't getting hired until after we go through this other person."

“What if I give both of you a Snickers? I think. The chocolate has been in my pocket for a while, and it is really hot outside”

4 hours ago, Tani said:

That is me now. Bit older than Aria, dark blue hair that goes past the jawline a bit.

I have stolen your description. I’ll give it back if you need it.

Hi there, hello there, creator of the description here. As Fadran said, I was describing a different character of mine; one from a different rp. Idc if you use the description, since there are some people that look like each other without being related to each other, but I am not okay with you actually being the character because as I said earlier, I was referring to a different character and I have a few plans with that character.

Aria slid the chocolates over to her, smiling as she started to walk out. She looked up at a few of the new voices, and landed her gaze on Judi. Recognition flickered in her eyes, but was snuffed out as soon as she realized that it wasn’t who she was looking for. Shaking her head, Aria opened her chocolates and popped one in her mouth, her smile growing bigger.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

Hi there, hello there, creator of the description here. As Fadran said, I was describing a different character of mine; one from a different rp. Idc if you use the description, since there are some people that look like each other without being related to each other, but I am not okay with you actually being the character because as I said earlier, I was referring to a different character and I have a few plans with that character.

Ait. You can have the description back. Instead, Judi's slightly shorter than you, and her hair is a darker shade of blue. And also a bit curly, so the ends of the hair turn in toward her face. Is that good? Or should I change her more?

Edited by Tani

Just now, Tani said:

Ait. You can have the description back. Instead, Judi's slightly shorter than you, and her hair is a darker shade of blue. And also a bit curly, so the ends of the hair turn in toward her face. Is that good? Or should I change her more?

The character I was referring to, Q/Yulong, has really dark blue hair, but das aight. The description is good. Sorry if I came off a bit rude with my character's description ://

2 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

The character I was referring to, Q/Yulong, has really dark blue hair, but das aight. The description is good. Sorry if I came off a bit rude with my character's description ://

(What if you didn't? Are you still sorry then? If you're sorry, will you give me chocolate? Because if so, you totally still didn't came off a bit rude.:ph34r:)

1 hour ago, Tani said:

(What if you didn't? Are you still sorry then? If you're sorry, will you give me chocolate? Because if so, you totally still didn't came off a bit rude.:ph34r:)

I mean, how was I supposed to know that you apparently lol have a character that looks a bit like my own? I am not familiar with any of your characters... well, yet lol. People often have the same ideas except for companies other than Apple, who steal off of Apple lol and can think in the same way, so ofc I might come off as a bit rude, bc more often than not I end up saying stuff before thinking about it besides with rps, then you might see me take hours or just seconds to respond.

I am still sorry, since I am pretty protective over my thoughts, characters, and plans that I don't take account that other people might have the same idea as me. Will I give you chocolate? I dunno. I need an address, your preference (e.g., Hershey, Nestle, Lindor, etc.), and need to figure out whether or not I can ship it to you.

12 hours ago, Tani said:

Judi walks in, a hawk (her roc) on her shoulder. "You're hiring? What would your employees be expected to do, and how much candy can I eat?"

9 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well," Fadran replied, "employees are expected to have experience in the candy department. But I don't know if we're hiring..." He shot a questioning glance at Queen.

"I put a sign up by the door, that's why she's asking." Queen turned to Judi. "Yes, we're hiring. Do you have any experience with candy?"

9 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ignore this quote. Mobile is dumb.

"See, this is why she's the one in charge here, not me," Fadran whispered, then started working on a preorder.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, DancingQueen said:

"I put a sign up by the door, that's why she's asking." Queen turned to Judi. "Yes, we're hiring. Do you have any experience with candy?"

"I have experience with eating it. :)"

15 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

I am still sorry, since I am pretty protective over my thoughts, characters, and plans that I don't take account that other people might have the same idea as me. Will I give you chocolate? I dunno. I need an address, your preference (e.g., Hershey, Nestle, Lindor, etc.), and need to figure out whether or not I can ship it to you.

Actually I didn't have a description for Judi. (and as to the chocolate, I just meant like the spiked cookies people keep giving out on the Shard.)

Edited by Tani

1 hour ago, Tani said:

Actually I didn't have a description for Judi. (and as to the chocolate, I just meant like the spiked cookies people keep giving out on the Shard.)

Oh lol. Again, it's fine if you use a bit of my description. Also, I am not sure what you meant by the spiked cookies, but I can look into it, if ya want.

8 hours ago, Tani said:

Queen laughed. "Well, sometimes that's enough."

Posted (edited)

Magic Candy Shop? All my prayers are answered. 

A large man with dark tan skin and black hair walks into the shop. "Hello. Can I have a Narasat Chocolate? And if you have it, what's the price?"

Edited by Flaming Coinshoot

"Depends. How big of a chocolate do you want and how much do you have?" Fadran started rifling through drawers.

"Four mediums and a lot in assorted currencies. I'll pay you in anything expect for Tasholeran. 

"That works for me." Fadran slipped four medium-sized chocolates into a fancy-looking box and slid it across the counter.

"Thanks. How much do you want for these?"

"However much seems right."

In other words, Fadran doesn't have a price tag for every currency in the Macrosmos

He dumps a purse on the counter. starts putting some back, and then takes out more. Grinning, he leaves the money and walks towards the door. At the door, he turns around and smiles. "The extra's a tip. Thanks for the chocolates."

"No problem. And thank you."

On 6/23/2021 at 10:39 AM, Tani said:

On 6/22/2021 at 11:50 AM, Chinkoln said:

“What if I give both of you a Snickers? I think. The chocolate has been in my pocket for a while, and it is really hot outside”

"So are both of you interested in a job? We have plenty of openings, if you are. As you can see, it's just me and Fadran here, and he's usually working over at the inn."

20 minutes ago, DancingQueen said:

"So are both of you interested in a job? We have plenty of openings, if you are. As you can see, it's just me and Fadran here, and he's usually working over at the inn."

Isabelle walked into the candy shop. She flipped her hair before asking, “What kind of jobs are you in need of filling? Ya, you know, I heard that you were hiring, and I just want to know what for.” 

3 minutes ago, Isabelle6060 said:

Isabelle walked into the candy shop. She flipped her hair before asking, “What kind of jobs are you in need of filling? Ya, you know, I heard that you were hiring, and I just want to know what for.” 

"Pretty much anything. Restocking, making the candy, running the cashier... I'd even love to have some people travel the Macrosomos and search for new candies."

Just now, DancingQueen said:

"Pretty much anything. Restocking, making the candy, running the cashier... I'd even love to have some people travel the Macrosomos and search for new candies."

A little lump lump of black and white fur peeked up next to Isabelle’s head and the little monkey slowly climbed onto her shoulder instead of just hanging onto her back. 

“Ooh, that would be fun, you know? Search for new candy!” Isabelle cleared her throat. “I’d like to work for you as a professional candy explorer and adventurer.” 

1 minute ago, Isabelle6060 said:

A little lump lump of black and white fur peeked up next to Isabelle’s head and the little monkey slowly climbed onto her shoulder instead of just hanging onto her back. 

“Ooh, that would be fun, you know? Search for new candy!” Isabelle cleared her throat. “I’d like to work for you as a professional candy explorer and adventurer.” 

Queen laughed. "Dunno if you get the professional part yet. You could certainly be the head candy explorer and adventurer, though! Even if that's just because you're currently the only candy explorer and adventurer..." She held out a hand. "Welcome to the team!"