300 posts in this topic

Tucked away into the back corner of Maybe Street, a cute little shop called Queedran Candies sits proudly, beckoning to all who come near.

It's a magical freaking candy shop.

(Join, please. I just really wanted to start a magical candy shop)

Posted (edited)

Jesi sneaks up, throws a roc at a window, and scurries away.

Yes, she actually threw an actual roc. It's her pet, Judi. In this world they can be any size they want. Usually they pretend to be normal hawks.

When they're smaller they don't need as much food. Also, they have electricity powers.

Edited by Tani

Fortunately, the windows themselves were more or less indestructible.

Fadran blinked. “That was weird.”

So, new or old character?

I don’t care.

Ha, I could add Q/Yulong in here as a joke lol. But seriously, someone remind me to look at this and join with one of my many characters. I need to get into more rps :pp

This one's... just a magical candy shop. Seriously, I have no plans whatsoever for this. The idea just crossed my mind while I was chatting with Queen and I just had to make it an RP.

So join if you want! The more the merrier!

Judi flies away.

“I wonder who owns the candy shop” said   Rowan, stepping up beside Fadran

I’ll join in a sec, just in the middle of something and plus my headache ain’t gonna fix itself lol.

A person who only half existed stepped into and out of the magic candy shop simultaneously.

1 hour ago, Chinkoln said:

“I wonder who owns the candy shop” said   Rowan, stepping up beside Fadran

"That would be... me." Fadran pointed at himself. "Well, Queen, mostly. I'm usually working the inn down the road..."

29 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

A person who only half existed stepped into and out of the magic candy shop simultaneously.

"Hello, strangely part-ethereal person! What can I get you today?"

1 hour ago, Mystic Syn said:

Begone, headache!

11 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Hello, strangely part-ethereal person! What can I get you today?"

“I’d like a Chocolate Frog.“Do you have any Acid Pops?”

It seems that only half existing—at least in this case—allows a person to say or do two things at once by defying the laws of space and time. Or maybe it allows a person to defy the laws of space and time by saying or doing two things at once. Hard to say which.

"I... yeah. Both."

Posted (edited)

Queen stepped up beside Fadran, her more adventurous attire replaced with a blue dress and a green apron with plenty of pockets. 

4 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

“I’d like a Chocolate Frog.“Do you have any Acid Pops?”

Queen smiled and grabbed them off the shelf behind her, then stepped outside and pinned a "Now Hiring" sign beside the door

Edited by DancingQueen

17 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Begone, headache!

My headache:

60d14b6f4d9df_understandablehaveagreatday.jpg.4065ca0c7db2e3144c55f1dfb5f99266.jpg

Aight, ima just come in now~

The door opened, a jingle from bells following not that far after. A young woman looked up, brushing her cream sweater and dark brown hair out of the way as she pushed round rose gold rimmed glasses up her nose.  She surveyed the room, looking for something with no avail. Looking crest-fallen, she rubbed her hands together, then waved.

"Excuse me?" she asked, an awkward smile appearing on her lips. "Has there, by any chance, been a girl here? A bit older than me, dark blue hair that goes past the jawline a bit?"

"Uhh... can't say I've served anyone like that." Fadran replied. "Can I get you anything? Check out our specials: build your own chocolate bar!"

The girl looked from the outside back to the candy, weighing the options that would affect her lifetime, then shrugged as she approached the counter. "Alright then, what'dya got? Besides the specials."

"Anything you could ever want to eat, really."

"Chocolate, made fresh by the Atlas family. The ones where they melt into creamy goodness and all you can think about is how happy you are," she said in a distant voice, remembering something or someone. The girl shook herself, laughing awkwardly. "Sorry, I guess that I just miss home and being able to... nevermind."

"One Atlas-made chocolate coming right up," Fadran replied, opening a drawer filled with boxes upon boxes of chocolates. "You have a name, miss?"

Queen reentered the shop, starting a new batch of licorice.

This shop's gonna get famous for the licorice, kay? Kay.

Begone, twizzlers! Get outta town, red vines! QUEEDRAN LICORICE IS IN DA HOUSE

Her eyes filled with shock as she saw the boxes of chocolates, but they softened into a smile as her gaze fell upon the familiar chocolates. "Aria," she said in reply to his question, a single tear tracing its way down her face.

Aria caught herself, laughing softly as she wiped away the tear. "Sorry, it's just that I haven't seen these chocolates since... I haven't seen them since..." Her voice and laughter trailed off, sadness replacing the awkwardness. Aria shook herself again, laughing. "Sorry again. Memories always come at a bad time. Anyways, how much are you asking?

Normally, I would be mad that you're throwing red vines out, but I have a feeling that it wouldn't end well if I did so >.>

Don't worry. I love red vines as much as the next guy.

"You don't have to pay anything if you don't want to," Fadran replied, passing a box across the counter. "Enjoy! And leave a good review if you like them."