Rithmatics Simulator Alpha

CrypticSpren

I'm making the current version of Rithmatics simulator public!

https://github.com/CrypticSpren/Rithmatics

It's very much incomplete: there aren't any lines of making or bind points at all right now. But in the interest of making it easier for @smartycope and/or other programmers to access the code I'm just pushing the whole thing out.

This project is made using Godot Mono. If anyone wants to look at the code, copy the main folder and put into res:// in a godot mono project. If anyone wants to contribute to the code, contact me for an GitHub API key.

If anyone just wants to test it out for kicks, open the executable folder and run the .exe. Draw with the mouse to draw rithmatic lines. Space to pause. D to activate debug mode (line errors show in the top left corner).

Things are quite messy behind the scenes, so y'all probably won't see any observable developments in the near future while I clean stuff up (sorry to whomever I promised bind points at the end of the month to). But progress is being made.

Also mods I wasn't sure if this should go in the Rithmatist thread or in the fan works thread. I figured most people in Fan Works probably don't care about non-cosmere happenings so I posted here. Sorry in advance if that was the wrong choice.