3 hours ago, Archer said:

I think the 'slip' Elandera picked up on was just me assuming certain people were evil based on reads.

I have this almost entirely to blame for me deciding Mat was the Tineye. Somehow I reached the right conclusion from a faulty assumption that you were the Watchman. It was at least aided by Mat's perfect voting record if you don't count the vote on me. I was the Starling, though, so you'll have to forgive him for that. :P

4 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Elan correctly identified Mat but had not pursued/tried to convince her team of her read, or this would be a very different AAR.

Yeah, I wish I'd been more open about my suspicion in the thread, but I didn't want to give too much of an opening for village trolling on our actual suspicions. I wish I had been able to talk in the doc with them, but it did make a fun little challenge at the end.

I'm somewhat sad I was elected so early. The challenge of Starling was a fun one, so I wish I'd have been around longer to keep Mat more guarded about who they could trust.

Anyways, great game! Thanks for running it, Kas. And congrats to the village!

2 minutes ago, Elandera said:

It was at least aided by Mat's perfect voting record if you don't count the vote on me. I was the Starling, though, so you'll have to forgive him for that. :P

This was something I was legitimately worried would get me killed- Look, Mat has a perfect voting record except for the one elim the Tineye doesn’t know. I do wonder what would have happened if you had stayed alive; I get the feeling it would have been very different :D 

And you really did have me pocketed. I went as far as to explain to Kas my plan for the next two cycles after you flipped village.

6 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Do you know how many times Wyrm asked me to go to sleep in our DM? :rolleyes:

But did he sing to you like I did?  Or try and get some horse tranquilizer?

An enjoyable game Kas.  Now that it's over maybe you can get some sleep. :P 

1 hour ago, Steeldancer said:

Oh, and most importantly @Alvron here's an unsealed metalmind full of F-steel. Use it as you see fit. 

My thanks.  I'm sure it will come in handy when/if I build my golem.

I blame Alv. Ever since he retired as a mod I’ve been evil :P

Your welcome? :P 

I think WL!Tineye!Alv would have taken the opportunity to jump on a villager at some point.

Nope.  I played exactly as I would've if I was the Tineye.  Admittedly I didn't know Striker was evil but even if I did, I would've made sure to vote on an elim at least once during the first couple of elections.  It's too suspicious to never have a misvote.

35 minutes ago, Alvron said:

An enjoyable game Kas.  Now that it's over maybe you can get some sleep. :P 

My thanks.  I'm sure it will come in handy when/if I build my golem.

Your welcome? :P 

Nope.  I played exactly as I would've if I was the Tineye.  Admittedly I didn't know Striker was evil but even if I did, I would've made sure to vote on an elim at least once during the first couple of elections.  It's too suspicious to never have a misvote.

I'm concerned about what sort of things you'd be using a golem for. 

1 hour ago, Steeldancer said:

I'm concerned about what sort of things you'd be using a golem for. 

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it myself.  It started of as an Anti-Wilson Golem but since she's no longer playing :( I need to come up with a new purpose for it.

4 hours ago, Alvron said:

Horse tranquilisers on at least two occasions, trying to tire me out with his games, and knives in the back on numerous other occasions because Wyrm has a knife problem and thinks that's how you get people to sleep :P 

7 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I went as far as to explain to Kas my plan for the next two cycles after you flipped village.

I laughed.

Edited by Kasimir

Um hi everyone

sorry I didn’t make it clear I was gonna be away

I didn’t realize I’d be camping through the General Meeting

Looks like that was for the best, though - I’ll have to read through the doc and the thread.

this game is weird

It's past time to close this game. Thanks to everyone who played and participated! A big thanks to Kasimir for running the show and dealing with shenanigans and paranoia. Congratulations to the Workers who were able to keep their Tineye hidden and the Loyalists out of the council. Hopefully we can see another reverse-mafia game again soon!

As always, if anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get ahold of Wilson, Devotary of Spontaneity, Elbereth, Araris Valerian, or myself, or post in the GM Signups & Discussion ThreadNot only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can. 

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone in our Art of Game Creation thread. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about. If you would rather keep some detail secret, or are self-conscious about posting in thread (there's really no need to be; while we do slaughter each other, we are very polite about it), then I'm sure one of our fantastic committee members (Amanuensis, STINK, Sart, Fifth Scholar, Straw, Haelbarde, and Young Bard) would be more than willing to help you out in private.

Thanks again to everyone that played, and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: