2 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Please be reminded that a successful Villager election this cycle does not end the game in a Village victory :P 

I can neither confirm nor deny the motives nor alignment of the Steel Campaign.

Dangit Kas, you could support the campaign too! Right after you take a nice, long nap. Also, don't scare the voters off. We can't win if we elect a bribed person. We can win if we vote me. It might not be a guaranteed victory, but I'll have done my part (and finally accomplished what I've been trying to do all game).

To fill the Inner Circle, we'd need either one more villager or two more elims. If we get one more villager, the elims have to pick Merlin. If we get two more elims, the elims win automatically. @Kasimir, if we get four villagers before the inner circle is filled, do we continue to vote people into the inner circle, or do we skip straight to the assassination round?

5 minutes ago, Tani said:

To fill the Inner Circle, we'd need either one more villager or two more elims. If we get one more villager, the elims have to pick Merlin. If we get two more elims, the elims win automatically. @Kasimir, if we get four villagers before the inner circle is filled, do we continue to vote people into the inner circle, or do we skip straight to the assassination round?

Pretty sure we just go automatically into the elims-try-to-find-the-Tineye round

I'd be down for Steel, Fifth, or myself (now that I think I've solved this somewhat) possibly probably others too. I'm just not busy remembering names of people I trust right now. Yous?

Is it a good idea or a bad idea to share read lists in this game?

Edited by Tani

2 hours ago, Tani said:

I'd be down for Steel, Fifth, or myself (now that I think I've solved this somewhat) possibly probably others too. I'm just not busy remembering names of people I trust right now. Yous?

Is it a good idea or a bad idea to share read lists in this game?

I trust you, but not Fifth. 

I already shared mine so.... Yeah I don't know. Tani

Ladies, gentlemen and Immortals among us.  I present to you the only logical choice for todays election.

Klaas Vaak

He has held the office of Leader of the Workers not once but twice!  And never has he (ab)used his power.
The Gods themselves approve of his election as proven by his current elevation.
He has not been involved in the election of any of those loyal to Demas Starrick unlike some others we could name.
Safety of the Workers is a priority for Klaas as shown by his diligence in the continued care of Khassid.  (Go to sleep Kas)

Fellow Workers, Klaas Vaak is the one to trust in these turbulent times.  He has your back!  Do you have his?

20 minutes ago, Lotus said:

KAS radio is back with Jim and bob! Exciting news announcement ahead.

Jim is officially announcing that [/color=red] Alvlon [/color] has his Vote!

Your color tag didn't go through. You don't need a slash in the first set of brackets. :)

Out of everybody here right now, I think I most trust Fifth, maybe Alvron. But I also know I'm village, so I'll probably hold off on voting unless someone I don't trust starts to take off. 

10 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

Dangit Kas, you could support the campaign too! Right after you take a nice, long nap. Also, don't scare the voters off. We can't win if we elect a bribed person. We can win if we vote me. It might not be a guaranteed victory, but I'll have done my part (and finally accomplished what I've been trying to do all game).

I'm afraid that as an employee of the Wyrm Inquisition, it runs against office policy to take a stance on political issues. Also, my bro Wyrm would judge me so hard for that.

6 hours ago, Alvron said:

He has your back!  Do you have his?

QF29, that's what you said and then you stabbed me and/or Devo in the back. Yeah, no, hard pass. (This is neither confirmation nor denial whether Alv can be trusted, I just carry the scars still.)

Ahem. The actual rules clarification, as you did not summon me to banter with Steel or Alv:

10 hours ago, Liranil said:

Pretty sure we just go automatically into the elims-try-to-find-the-Tineye round

This. There are only seven elections so either Team Village starts the Tineye hunt via a successful election this cycle, or either Team pushes us into the seventh cycle. (If Team Starrick wins next cycle, the game automatically ends, but I will ask if there is appetite to troll the team do a find-the-Tineye-for-bragging-rights cycle. If Team Village wins, then there will be a find-the-Tineye cycle anyway.)

Edited by Kasimir

21 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

QF29, that's what you said and then you stabbed me and/or Devo in the back. Yeah, no, hard pass. (This is neither confirmation nor denial whether Alv can be trusted, I just carry the scars still.)

This coming from the person that offered to pair up with me only to turn around and team up with Devotary before I even had the chance to respond?
Also, I don't recall ever saying you could trust me that game.  In fact, I don't recall ever saying to anyone to trust me. (Except maybe jokingly)  Quite the opposite as I've repeatedly told players to not trust me.

But that's besides the point as Klaas Vaak does not ask for your trust, only for your vote.  He won't let you down!

11 hours ago, Alvron said:

This coming from the person that offered to pair up with me only to turn around and team up with Devotary before I even had the chance to respond?

Yeah, rollover was coming in I believe and that was C2. C3 we did pair, or were supposed to, and then I got stabbed by your lot though.

11 hours ago, Alvron said:

In fact, I don't recall ever saying to anyone to trust me. (Except maybe jokingly)

Well, clearly that makes you better than Wyrm.

Reminder to all: slightly under twenty four hours left in the cycle. Get those votes and actions in!

31 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

I don't like the fact that Matrim is voting for Alvron. Matrim is 100% evil. Anyone who Matrim votes for is suspicious in my eyes, as much as I might love Alvron. 

Gee, thanks. :P You’re wrong but I can see why you think that, it’s a fair suspicion. An unfortunate one though cause the village kind of has to vote together here otherwise the elims will hammer. We need at least a block of five votes.

I am willing to vote for Liranil as well, but Liranil can’t vote for herself and I trust her judgement on Alvron (though she hasn’t voted yet) more than her judgement on Fifth :P. Call me paranoid of the plan. But I semi-trust Alv enough since he hasn’t done anything sneaky as WL… and it was left to RNG, and I would kind of think an elim would find a way to push a teammate over for WL. Which is interesting considering that it didn’t happen with anyone, and all five of the candidates being village seems unlikely so idk. But I’d vote for Liranil, Alv, and maybe you or Tani idk. I’m too scared to vote for Bip even though she has literally done nothing suspicious (same with Fifth lol) and I can’t remember who else is in the game.

38 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I’m too scared to vote for Bip even though she has literally done nothing suspicious (same with Fifth lol) and I can’t remember who else is in the game.

I'm in the game. I haven't really done any campaigning, but I'm here, if you want to vote for me for some reason.

I've figured some things out and am certain beyond reasonable doubt that Fifth is vil. If you trust me, please will you vote Fifth instead of me? I don't think it's likely that any Elim would share a strategy that was likely to make villagers win. (Unless they were doing what my little brother did in an Avalon game a couple years ago. He said he was Oberon right at the start of the game and would play, vote, and help missions go through as if he were a loyal servant. For those who don't know, Oberon is an evil role that doesn't know who any of the other evil people are and none of the other evil people know who he is. That has only happened once in all the time I've played Avalon. Also, if Fifth were doing that, they woulda said they were elim.)

Edit: The strategy to win is not the only reason I trust Fifth.

(Fifth what're your pronouns sri?)

Edited by Tani

1 hour ago, Araris Valerian said:

I'm in the game. I haven't really done any campaigning, but I'm here, if you want to vote for me for some reason.

I don’t :P.

50 minutes ago, Tani said:

I've figured some things out and am certain beyond reasonable doubt that Fifth is vil. If you trust me, please will you vote Fifth instead of me? I don't think it's likely that any Elim would share a strategy that was likely to make villagers win. (Unless they were doing what my little brother did in an Avalon game a couple years ago. He said he was Oberon right at the start of the game and would play, vote, and help missions go through as if he were a loyal servant. For those who don't know, Oberon is an evil role that doesn't know who any of the other evil people are and none of the other evil people know who he is. That has only happened once in all the time I've played Avalon. Also, if Fifth were doing that, they woulda said they were elim.)

Edit: The strategy to win is not the only reason I trust Fifth.

(Fifth what're your pronouns sri?)

I mean, it’s only a strategy that would make the village likely to win if Bip is village, which we don’t know for sure. It’s a huge risk. e!Fifth could have suggested this knowing that 2/3 teammates were in the plan, and I get that’s tinfoily but I want to be extremely careful. Imo it’s kind of ridiculous in general for you to ask people who trust you to vote out someone else instead of you, because if you’re village then you know the only 100% safe option to vote out is yourself.

Reiterating that we need a village voting block of five to avoid getting hammered. Even that’s low though.

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I don’t :P.

I figured as much :P.

57 minutes ago, Tani said:

I sort of trust Fifth. I'm not sure. Elim!Fifth could have proposed a winning plan for the village that started off with getting an elim elected, so that people would avoid the obvious path to victory, and still give the elims a free person on the council. I do very much like his thought process behind the plan, though. I'm still going to stick to my guns unless someone I really don't trust ends up leading things.

1 hour ago, Tani said:

Fifth said it could be not-Bip too.

That’s not what he led with. He lead with e!Striker = v!Archer/Bip and didn’t say anything otherwise till someone else did.

6 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Yeah, rollover was coming in I believe and that was C2. C3 we did pair, or were supposed to, and then I got stabbed by your lot though.

Well, clearly that makes you better than Wyrm.

C1 was the offer and your pairing.  Steel and I didn't kill you until C3 though.

Of course I'm better than Wyrm.  I've only killed you once while he's killed you 2-3 times. :P 

4 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

I don't like the fact that Matrim is voting for Alvron. Matrim is 100% evil. Anyone who Matrim votes for is suspicious in my eyes, as much as I might love Alvron. 

Attacking my supporters?  A little low if you ask me.  I however will not stoop to your level as I believe that everyone should vote for whomever they wish without having to fear reprisals from opponents of their chosen candidate. (Love you Steel :P ) 

Remember, a vote for Klaas Vaak is a vote for the future!

2 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

Yes, you are in the game and yet I still keep forgetting about you. :o One of these days you have to tell me your secret.  Even I can't hid e as well as you do. :)