1 minute ago, Alvron said:

You alright Kas?  Maybe you need to take a nap as you seem to be about 12 hours early for that post.

I'll come back again and maths, I kept reminding myself to do the 11 check and forgot, thanks for the catch :P 

Alright, settle down, settle down. Thank you for coming today, I know this report has been greatly anticipated. [Waits for applause.... none comes]
I will note that usually, these independent investigators report directly to me, and usually I don't share everything they find with everyone. But in the interests of being open with my voters, I want to share everything the report found this time. 
The independent investigators have come to a very clear, very unique position: Matrim's dice is 100% being bribed. His interactions with Striker and Elandera, when you read back through, are clearly indicative of planning together and working to get each other voted. He practically oozes evil. 
After looking through Archer's record, it seems very clear that he is trustworthy, so I'm going to second my own vote on him. 
I am also pretty certain Tani isn't evil. Although they could be just trying to win my trust. As a result, I'll vote Tani. 
Tani, I'd like to trust you so I can get you that Fanta you requested. 
Alvron, as usual, is my favorite person to play with. It's always NAI, but I enjoy his quips. So I say we keep him alive for now and don't vote him. Cuz he funny. 
Fifth, I'm very wary of. I'm probably not going to support him anymore, because I feel like he's just too dangerous at this point. I would appreciate his promise regarding his character to be fulfilled at some point. 
Szeth, feels villagerish, sort of. Some of their comments feel a bit suspicious to me, but on the whole they have a nice, wholesome village vibe. 
Biplet also a bit sus, although their activity is a bit low to tell if their interactions are NAI or just... sheeping. 
I trust Mist, sort of. 
Lotus might be evil, if Biplet is evil. Idk. 
I think that's about it for now. 
So as we can all see, we're in a precarious position. 2 elims voted, 2 villagers. Max two cycles before lylo. Archer seems a safe bet, but what will we do when Archer is gone? The Tineye cannot even truly clear us all, for there is a little birdy among us (lol I finally read the role list and learned about that today). So, we need a new leader. One we can trust. 
At the end of the day, the person I can vouch for the most is me. I know I'm village. If Archer is village, then I know that I am a safe bet for winning the game. I know my record isn't totally clear, but I have been trying my best to have fun this game. So, my friends (and enemies, if you feel so inclined), next cycle, vote for Steel! Bring equality to the factories! Bring justice back to our community! 

When I said to take a nap, I only meant Kas not the whole thread.
Wake up people!
*points finger*
Not you Kas, you go back to sleep.

♪♫♪♫♪
Hush, little Kas-y, don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beasts under your bed
In your closet, in your head
Gripping your pillow tight
Exit light, enter night
Take my hand
We're off to never-never land
♫♪♫♪♫

*Intro music plays *

Hello and welcome to KAS radio, the best source for local and regional news.

Our normal hosts, Jim and Bob, are out right now. I'll be filling in for them.

I seem to be suspicious most of Steel and Araris at the moment, although really I find everyone except for Alvon and Illwei to be suspicious, so thats not much help.

I believe I did already vote Archer and I stand by that vote, but going to have The unknown order for worker leader.

Thats it for now but stay tuned for more KAS radio!

2 hours ago, Lotus said:

*Intro music plays *

Hello and welcome to KAS radio, the best source for local and regional news.

Our normal hosts, Jim and Bob, are out right now. I'll be filling in for them.

I seem to be suspicious most of Steel and Araris at the moment, although really I find everyone except for Alvon and Illwei to be suspicious, so thats not much help.

I believe I did already vote Archer and I stand by that vote, but going to have The unknown order for worker leader.

Thats it for now but stay tuned for more KAS radio!

The Steel Election Commission would like to ask why you think the campaign is untrustworthy. 

On 03/07/2021 at 9:43 PM, The Unknown Order said:

Tani has exactly the same take on Steel as me.

Very good point. But I'm out of clean people to trust besides Liranil

22 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

Thank you for coming today, I know this report has been greatly anticipated. [Waits for applause.... none comes]

(lol I finally read the role list and learned about that today)

*polite golf clap* 

Relatable content. I can't wait for the spreadsheet reveal so we can see how the roles have been affecting this game. 

55 minutes ago, Liranil said:

I'm gonna make a prediction. Everyone who's forgotten that Illwei isn't in the game anymore is an elim. :D

I'd guess the elims would notice if their teammate was swapped out. So e!Illwei/Mist = village forgetful people. 

If Illwei/Mist is village, the elims are more likely not to have noticed because they're faking their analysis and nkt trying super hard to solve the game. 

I'm village and I totally just forgot though. Luckily I'm done with the LG so now I have plenty of time to... I'm being exed??? Travesty! Ah well :P. 

My friends, I feel my mind has finally broken enough for me to consider entering into politics. While some leaders claim to have a vision, I have visions! Last night, I saw a figure thin as a pole, all white, carrying a crude bow, dancing through the streets. The sight of it gave me... conviction. I require a seat on the council and a modest salary so that I may take the time to study what the gods are telling me must be done. It is not often one sees an assassin in white. I feel directed, likely towards some delightful acts of violence. I'd stake my reputation on this feeling that death is on the horizon. 

Also, I must commend this fabulous Bar for its wonderful selection of drinks. I have finally sampled them all. Twice. The honey mead is especially thirst quenching. 

Tonight, fellow workers, drink a toast to liberation! I'll see you when the chalk dust settles. 

- Chalkboard 

That's easy: you replaced her.

I've done a thing-where-you-color-alignments-on-the-votes.

Spoiler

C2:

Inner Circle Votes:

TJ (4): Mat, Striker, Elan, Archer

Fifth (2): Araris, Steel

Alvron (1): Biplet

Biplet (1): Lotus

Mat (1): Szeth

Steel (1): Fifth

Tani (1): TJ

Worker Leader Votes:

Tani (5): Mat, Striker, Elan, Archer, Biplet

Alvron (3): Szeth, Steel, Fifth

Striker (2): Araris, TJ

Illwei (1): Lotus

C3:

Inner Circle Votes:

Elan (4): Mat, Araris, Steel, Fifth

Striker (3): Alv, Elan, Archer

Szeth (2): Tani

Mat (1): Striker

Worker Leader Votes:

Mat (2): Fifth, Striker

Fifth (2): Steel, Archer

Striker (2): Mat, Biplet

Biplet (1): Araris

Tani (1): Elan

C4:

Inner Circle Votes:

Szeth (3): Tani, Striker

Archer (2): Mat, Liranil

Biplet (2): Araris, Lotus

Mat (1): Fifth

Lotus (1): Szeth

TUO (1): Mist

Worker Leader Votes:

Alv (5): Mat, Araris, Szeth, Lotus, Fifth

Steel (2): Tani, Archer

Mat (1): Striker

Szeth (1): Mist

C5:

Inner Circle Votes:

Striker (4): Tani, Araris, Fifth, Biplet

Archer (2): Mat, Liranil

Alv (1): Lotus

Liranil (1): Archer

Steel (1): TUO

Worker Leader Votes:

Liranil (3): Mat, Archer, Biplet

Alv (2): Fifth, Striker

Fifth (1): Araris

Mist (1): Lotus

Steel (1): Tani

Striker (1): TUO

Wow that formatting did not work out as I'd hoped. I'll probably come back and mess with it later.

10 hours ago, Archer said:

Relatable content. I can't wait for the spreadsheet reveal so we can see how the roles have been affecting this game. 

Inb4 the Tineye was a lie and it was only ever vanillas :ph34r: No, no, I'm joking, each role is in the game...

Time-check: 40 minutes to rollover. Make the changes and submissions you need to!

Edit:

Me, while counting votes:

On 7/4/2021 at 3:22 AM, Fifth Scholar said:

Yes, but have you also considered that my gut has been medically confirmed as a Darkfriend by several reputable sources, most notably the Board of GMs Wondering How the Village Managed to Lose LG46? :P 

Now I feel old when I remember I was down for the original Fanging of Dellan's gut and it still feels like I'm that darned new guy who crawled out of two games in a row getting shot/stabbed by Wyrm :P 

Edited by Kasimir

The cycle is closed, and I will express my disappointment in all of you for needing to make me go consult RNGesus for your Worker Leader. Seriously guys? :P I know y'all like ties and I sure like wearing a good tie but a five-way has got to be extreme.

Cycle Six - 13th Doxil, 237

Spoiler

60e324f2e524f_MR51-C6.thumb.png.87212fa5db5220191a0c7ef9c14da516.png

Archer was elected to the Inner Circle by the biggest landslide since RIP Drake in LG78! Technically the same as TUO I guess He was aligned with the Workers!

Alvron has been elected Worker Leader! (C'mon y'all made me RNGesus this did you really expect anyone else to win...)

The cycle has begun, and will end at 2300hrs (GMT+8) on Wednesday, 7th July!

Inner Circle Votes:

Archer (11): Mat, Tani, Araris, Dannex, Lotus, Steel, Fifth, Ash, Lira, Bip
Wyrm (-10): >:)

Worker Leader Votes:

Alv (1): Mat
Mat (1): Fifth
Steel (1): Tani
Tani (1): Archer
TUO (1): Lotus

Thanks to @Fifth Scholar for the puzzle section of this write-up, and enjoy :P 

Rule Clarifications:

Spoiler

1. Do we go all seven elections?

No. As soon as either team successfully elects four of their players, we either reach the final, assassination cycle, or the game ends.

Player List:

Spoiler

1. @Matrim's Dice as Philico
2. @Tani as Sobek
3. @Araris Valerian as some grouchy old guy
4. Szeth_Pancakes - Worker
5. @Dannex as the kandra DaaNex
6. @Lotus
7. @Steeldancer as Steel
8. @The Unknown Order as Watcher, feeling the sweetness of freedom for another century
9. @Fifth Scholar as Darrel, old man who's seen one too many scrapes and retirement beckons
10. @Ashbringer as  Derrick, a happy-go-lucky steel guider who's finally found a chance for his voice to lead to some change
11. StrikerEZ as Variel, a man with a nervous habit of wiping as much dirt off his clothes as possible - Loyalist
12. @Alvron as Klaas Vaak, an elderly gentleman with a bag of fine sand
13. |TJ| as Sonny, an overenthusiastic brash and showy young worker seeking revolution by revenge - Worker
14. Elandera - Loyalist
15. @Liranil
16. Archer as Chalkboard, a general laborer with a voice like nails on a chalkboard - Worker
17. @Mist
18. @Biplet as Nolle, local overly friendly worker who gets a little too talkative after a few drinks at the Bent Boxing

Edited by Kasimir

3 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

C'mon y'all made me RNGesus this did you really expect anyone else to win...

Heh

Tbh I’m open to suggestions cause I dunno what to do and we’re this close

I guess I’ll start with Liranil and Alvron again because I literally trust no one >>

(I will provide feedback on attempted solutions to any of the puzzles, if people want to take a shot :P

Since apparently nobody agrees with me on Bip besides Araris, whose voting record is as bad as mine, I’ll take Archer’s advice and go Liranil. I’d like to examine her more carefully before the end of the cycle, though, as nothing she’s actually done has made her very clear in my eyes. With that said, I still think Bip is pretty much impossible as an eliminator, so I’m fine with her being WL in the eventuality that we’re wrong and this drags to a seventh cycle, even if we’re not gonna put her up for the IC because y’all don’t trust my plan enough despite it producing exactly what I said it would :P 

Please be reminded that a successful Villager election this cycle does not end the game in a Village victory :P 

I can neither confirm nor deny the motives nor alignment of the Steel Campaign.

Edited by Kasimir