Bondsmith + Other Radiant Surge Effects

MistMage

Not sure if it's been discussed on here but we see in Ob that Dalinar can work with other Radiants and modify their power, by adding his Bondsmithyness to it. We see him effect Illumination by creating a live hologram map thing. I wonder how he can effect the other surges. Here are my guesses:

• Transportation: He can work with the Elsecaller/Willshaper to teleport to a person they have a Connection to, without knowing the exact person's location. This theory is on the basis that Elsecaller/Willshapers can't do this already and usually have to know the location they want to teleport to.
  • Transformation: No clue here, maybe one wacky theory but what about creating a full body, all the 10 essences seem to correlate to body parts. No clue what it could be used for, maybe bind a cognitive shadow, idk it's real Frankenstein type stuff.
  • Cohesion: Not the foggiest clue
  • Progression: Maybe some kind of spiritual healing, akin to the fabrial Nale used on Szeth.
  • Gravitation: Lift people's spirits, metaphorically or literally
  • Division: Maybe it was Releaser + Bondsmith that caused the Shattered Plains.
  • Illumination: We covered, livestream map
  • Abrasion: Again no clue

As you can see I only really thought about the Elsecaller Surges, cause they're my favorites, so feel free to add your likely better ideas.

FUN!

Tension: Reinforces Spiritual Bonds, possibly makes temporary effects permanent

Alternates:

Transportation: Mass/Area Transport (ie Oathgate-style)

Transformation/Cohesion: Large-scale Fractal Construction (ie WIndblades)

Progression: Mass Crop Growth

Given that the interactive map is specific to the sky perspective of the Storm, it's reasonable to think the other two will be distinct.

Division (Nightwatcher): the Opposite of Spiritual Adhesion

Illumination (Sibling): :unsure:

Illumination (Nightwatcher): some sort of life sense map, based on those vine-tentacles and too many re-runs of Avatar.

The more I write the more I think this is a rabbit hole. Each Bondsmith could theoretically have different effects with each of the different Surges AND combined with each (or Both) of theirs.  So, max each Bondsmith could have three unique interactions per Surge (Adhesion, Tension, Both), with effects as distinct as their Godspren.