Cosmere Character Theme Songs

Elend  Venture

Alright, this was a kind of dumb idea I had not long ago, but I personally found it  rather amusing to select theme songs for various cosmere characters, and I think some of y'all will find it amusing to assign them songs that match them (seriously or otherwise, mine are mostly otherwise) as well.

Here are some that I came up with yesterday (OB and Mistborn spoilers, you've been warned): 

Dalinar Kolin: Turisas - End of an Empire

Spoiler

Or The Crazy World of Arthur Brown - Fire, albeit mostly because it makes me giggle evilly

Ati (Ruin): Dope - Die MF Die

Kelsier: 2WEI - Surivivor

Kaladin: Nightwish - 10th Man Down

Evi: Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire

Waxillium Ladrian: Orden Ogan - Gunman/Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down

Veil: Korpiklaani - Vodka

Paalm: Banners - Start aa Riot

Gaz: Manuel - Gas, Gas, Gas,

Tyn: The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid

Wayne: Alestorm - Drink

Vin + Elend (WoA): OMAM - King & Lionheart

Lord Ruler: Coldplay - Viva la Vida (or alternately Brandon Sanderfans W/ Ben & Sam - Old Lord Ruler)

Meridas Amaram: Nightwish - Amaranth (okay, okay, I just couldn't help myself).

These are just a few lovely possibilities. 

Fire away, mates!

Edited by Elend Venture

I just had a flash of Szeth and the Freebird solo, inspired by the church scene from Kingsman. I suppose it could work for Vin and Kelsier's rampages too.

One by Metallica reminds me of Kaladin's internal state, if not his physical one (although let's be honest he'd have ended up like the guy in the song without Stormlight healing).

I like the interpretation of Nine Inch Nails' version being about a young man in the process of ruining his life and the Johnny Cash version being about an old man looking back on his life. Perhaps Moash at the start of Oathbringer for the former and Vasher, Taravangian or Dalinar for the latter? Kaladin fits well for the general vibe of the NIN version, but he lacks the 'I did it to myself' for me.

I always find out about different music here on the Shard! LOL, the only songs I've heard of are "Ring of Fire" and "Freebird" (yes, I am old ... but I'm cool!).

Here are a few songs I thought of:

Szeth - "A Whiter Shade of Pale"  by Procol Harem

Teft - "The Real Hero" from the Avengers Endgame soundtrack

Spoiler

This is Tony's funeral music in the movie - IMO appropriate for Teft, Knight Radiant.

Kaladin - 2nd movement from Beethoven's 7th Symphony

I'll add links here if you want, but I don't want to make it seem like I'm forcing my old-ster tastes on ya'll.

Thanks for this thread @Elend Venture