They will come. You cannot stop their oaths. Look for those who survive when they should not. That pattern will be your clue. 

“The bridgemen,” Taravangian whispered. 

“What?” Adrotagia asked. Taravangian looked up, blinking bleary eyes. “Dalinar’s bridgemen, the ones he took from Sadeas. Did you read the account of their survival?” 

“I didn’t think it important. Just another game of power between Sadeas and Dalinar.” 

“No. It’s more.” They had survived. Taravangian stood up. “Wake every Alethi sleeper we have; send every agent in the area. There will be stories told of one of these bridgemen. Miraculous survival. Favored of the winds. One is among them. He might not know yet exactly what he’s doing, but he has bonded a spren and sworn at least the First Ideal.”

WoR I-14: Taravangian

so Taravangian knew about sleepless, he had sleepless on his side, working for him like Kandra, or are they Kandra just the Rosharan form.

In espionage, a "sleeper" agent is just someone who has successfully infiltrated the target country, but is not actively doing anything (gathering intelligence, performing operations, etc). I suspect Taravangian's sleepers are just regular men & women who are loyal to the Diagram or Kharbranth.

10 minutes ago, Kranse said:

In espionage, a "sleeper" agent is just someone who has successfully infiltrated the target country, but is not actively doing anything (gathering intelligence, performing operations, etc). I suspect Taravangian's sleepers are just regular men & women who are loyal to the Diagram or Kharbranth.

good point.