4 posts in this topic

Let's talk about Loki on Dsney+. 

I have high hopes for the show. Tom Hiddleston is a gem. His humor is wonderful and dry. Was the 1st episode great? Admittedly not. It had good moments, but did not blow me away. For the most part it was setting up the premise of the series and was a bit slow. However, if Marvel takes advantage of what they have here it could be excellent.

Critics are saying that the second episode is way better than the first, so I’m really excited :D

The episode was slow in that it had so many flashbacks to things we had already seen. But it is setting up something with so much potential. I definitely loved Mobius as a therapist digging deep into who Loki really is. Tom Hiddleston has just absolutely knocked it out of the park with Loki’s character. I genuinely feel the biggest reason this show exists is because of how much fans love him and his performances. And I am so looking forward to it. 

I think it was different partly because we are used to a different loki. This is not the loki that we've been following for a few years now. I think that it was a little slow and long, but I have high hopes for the rest of the show.