Who would hang out with Inquisitors?

Maddie The Survivor

Who would hang out with inquisitors?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Would you hang with a Steel Inquisitor?

This is random, but I just wanted to know you’re guy’s opinions! Would you hang out with the Steel Inquisitors? Or would you do everything you could to stay away from them?

Edit: it many sound strange, but I would like to meet one…

Edited by Maddie The Succulent

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, Lesser spren said:

Unless the "hang"  is literal, it's better than any of the other alternatives one might face when they encounter an inquisitor.

Of course when you put it that way

On 6/9/2021 at 0:19 PM, Maddie The Succulent said:

This is random, but I just wanted to know you’re guy’s opinions! Would you hang out with the Steel Inquisitors? Or would you do everything you could to stay away from them?

Edit: it many sound strange, but I would like to meet one…

A thousand times yes. Morality aside, one has to admire the Inquisitor's ability to choose, change, and manipulate their own powers and physical form...albeit at the cost of ravaging and mutilating their and other sapient organisms' souls.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021/7/15 at 6:40 AM, Aspiring Writer said:

I am a simp for the Lord Ruler, but I am well aware of how easily his inquisitors would kill me. Wouldn't mind joining their ranks, tho.

Me too! As a TLR fangirl, I'm dying for a chance to hang out with his Inquisitors. Just imagine all the stuff about Rashek they can share with me! Hell, maybe I can even talk them into telling me what songs Rashek would play in his shed:D. Plus, it's unlikely for them to kill me. I don't have any cosmere magical power, which means they can't make any spikes out of me. So why bother? Still, I need to be really careful to avoid annoying them, but it's worth the risk.

Joining their ranks would be equally fascinating. I always imagine that Inquisitors have a good working relaationship with each other. After all, they draw lots to decide who gets the big job:P

"This is so cool, I won the contest to Hang With Inquisitors! Gee, that's a lot of shish kebab... No hummus? All right, let's see what's on TV! I think SpikeTV is defunct now, but how about Nailed It! on Netflix?"

And he was never seen or heard from again.

Edited by robardin