RoW ending [Discus]

Rohmis

Hello all! This is my first time posting in a spoiler forum so I hope I am getting it all correct. Please let me know if I should be doing something differently.

I haven't seen this asked anywhere in my cursory inquiries so I decided to come out and ask it and ask for input on it.

So a bit of back ground to my idea. There are some contradictory statements on if it is the Vessel or the Shard of Odium that wants to become the only shard in the Cosmere. I personally think that it was more because of the Vessel's ambition. 

My question to you is this: 

Spoiler

I believe that it was Rayse that wanted to be the only shard in the Cosmere. Now that Taravangian is the new Odium do you think (like I do) that he will possibly try and take another Shard for himself? Maybe thinking that it could be away around being bound to the Roshar system and not realizing that taking another shard would change him and his Shard? 

18 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

Yea I've seen that one before! I wish it was a bit more clear (like most WoBs lol). When I read that I feel like Brandon is talking about Odium the Vessel not Odium the Shard. Most of the research and reading I've done on Rayse says that he is really ambitious and wants to be the only god. So I think the Intent of Oduim being the only Shard is more because of Rayse and less with the Shard.

I just a gut feel like now things might have changed, ya know?

8 hours ago, Rohmis said:

Yea I've seen that one before! I wish it was a bit more clear (like most WoBs lol). When I read that I feel like Brandon is talking about Odium the Vessel not Odium the Shard. Most of the research and reading I've done on Rayse says that he is really ambitious and wants to be the only god. So I think the Intent of Oduim being the only Shard is more because of Rayse and less with the Shard.

I just a gut feel like now things might have changed, ya know?

It talks about personality which really seems to imply it’s Rayse