Roshar possibly mentioned in Alloy of Law

In the scene with Hoid, Harmony and Wax in Alloy of Law, Harmony says something interesting to Wax.

He's talking about the way humanity has progressed on Scadrial since his Ascension.  

“You don’t explore, Harmony continued, ignoring Wax’s confusion. Why would you? You have everything you want here. You’ve barely progressed technologically from what I gave you in the books. Yet others, who were nearly destroyed …”

Could the "others, who were nearly destroyed" be a reference to mankind on Roshar?  People that were nearly destroyed by Desolations, and then built up technology and civilization for thousands of years afterwards?  Even if this is the case, it's really not much at all, but I thought it was an interesting idea.

4 minutes ago, Frustration said:

SoScadrial actually

Of course we didn't chose the same version of the thread to answer too.

I'll just put what I said in the other one here

4 minutes ago, mathiau said:

When I first read that line I had assumed he was talking about the SoScads but honestly almost everyone other than the NoScads would qualifies, the Rosharan being the most obvious but the Threnodites and the Elantrian would probably work too

The real 'possible mention' of Roshar in Alloy of Law is when Miles is executed and mentioned the 'men of red and gold'... while I understand the Trell is almost certainly one of Autonomy's avatars, the gold here is really reminiscent of Odium, who always shows up with gold somewhere on him.

9 hours ago, Ulthwithian said:

The real 'possible mention' of Roshar in Alloy of Law is when Miles is executed and mentioned the 'men of red and gold'... while I understand the Trell is almost certainly one of Autonomy's avatars, the gold here is really reminiscent of Odium, who always shows up with gold somewhere on him.

Odium is always gold or anti-gold (hyperviolet), bur gold is not always Odium

The problem with assuming it's Roshar that Harmony was talking about would be the time periods involved. Scadrial has developed extremely fast compared to Roshar. The last time Roshar was destroyed was some 4 thousand years ago (the end of the Oathpact), maybe 2000 years ago (the Recreance). Sazed Ascended like 4 hundred years ago. Roshar has not progressed further than nothern Scadrial as of the time the statement was made.

Timeline taken from here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JJtJhHwpKdow01n2-bsT3scVvqJd6lZh4uvpNwcslv8/edit#gid=0

On 6/17/2021 at 1:15 PM, Ulthwithian said:

Odium's other color is white, though.

And it does seem most likely that this is referring to something on Scadrial, especially since we know from the letters between Sazed and Wit in SA that Harmony has only just begun reaching out beyond his own planets and learning about the rest of the Cosmere.