A new scholar

Hey I guess I’m going to go by spiked on here so hello everyone. I’ve been reading Brandon for a long time and have been a part of the overall experience for about 10 years but never joined any chats or groups because most of my friends don’t share my interest but I decided that now was the time to start. I hope to make new friends and theorize here for a long time.

Favorite Sanderson book would probably be steel heart I do love the cosmere but the world of the reckoners is something I’m constantly thinking about I just love the concept. 
my favorite character is definitely Wayne by a large margin I don’t usually like “funny” characters but I love his story. 
My favorite moment is definitely the big spoiler kaladin moment in RoW at the end.

Edited by The spiked mind

3 hours ago, The spiked mind said:

Favorite Sanderson book would probably be steel heart I do love the cosmere but the world of the reckoners is something I’m constantly thinking about I just love the concept. 
my favorite character is definitely Wayne by a large margin I don’t usually like “funny” characters but I love his story. 
My favorite moment is definitely the big spoiler kaladin moment in RoW at the end.

That's the new fav mo for a lot of people now, I think -_-

I really like Wayne whenever he's not being funny, I don't mind Shallan's jokes tho

You like Reckoners? Have you heard of Worm?