Mistborn in Fortnite???

STAG

4 hours ago, a Faceless Immortal said:

Gonna use my first-ever post on this site to express my displeasure at this because:
            a. Mistborn deserves a WAAAY cooler game than Fortnite to represent it to the world, and Kelsier is probably wasted on the Fortnite player base
            b. If they were gonna chose a character for a shooter game of all things, surely Waxillium DAWNSHOT the rusting gunslinger would be the obvious choice?

But hey, I guess ultimately this probably is good for the fanbase, and if it supports Brandon then it can't be too bad.

That being said, if they add a game mode that lets me use my own Mistborn powers to crush some whiny Fortnite kids you can bet your spheres I'll be re-downloading that game in an instant... 

As much as I love kelsier (probably my favorite character in the series) I have to agree that coming out in roughs-style duster and hat, with sterrions in hand and vindication in my holster, woulda felt PRETTY sweet. The only problem is, I’m sure kelsier is more well known that Lord Ladrian, and if we ARE introducing these little cremlings to mistborn we might as well start them off on the right foot. Brandon has thought this out, he’s nothing if not thorough.

1 hour ago, STAG said:

As much as I love kelsier (probably my favorite character in the series) I have to agree that coming out in roughs-style duster and hat, with sterrions in hand and vindication in my holster, woulda felt PRETTY sweet. The only problem is, I’m sure kelsier is more well known that Lord Ladrian, and if we ARE introducing these little cremlings to mistborn we might as well start them off on the right foot. Brandon has thought this out, he’s nothing if not thorough.

True; they're working on a Mistborn movie starring Kelsier and Vin. It'd be quite a while before these folks get to see Wax on-screen, 'cause let's face it, the majority of the Fortnite audience aren't big on reading.