What is Moash now?

Waffles

In terms of physical eye colour, his eyes are light tan if he summons his honorblade, and dark brown if he goes several hours without summoning it (if I remember correctly). 

In terms of social status - he’s neither, in my opinion. The structure of Alethi society has pretty much collapsed due to Singer occupation, so their traditional ideas of lighteyes and darkeyes don’t apply at this point. And even leaving aside the changes in Alethkar, Moash is in a unique position that doesn’t fit anywhere in the traditional Alethi class structure.

He seems to have the same authority as a high ranking Fused, with his title of Vyre or 'He Who Quiets', about the same as Lezian the Pursuer.

He isn't any rank in the Alethi Vorin society due to the collapse of Alethkar and his fugitive status with the Alethis (and the Coalition at large) at the Shattered Plains & Urithiru. The new Singer society under the Fused does not care about Lighteyes Darkeyes. 

Edited by Honorless

On 5/26/2021 at 8:11 PM, RedBlue said:

In terms of physical eye colour, his eyes are light tan if he summons his honorblade, and dark brown if he goes several hours without summoning it (if I remember correctly). 

That was when he had a deadblade, actually. With Jezrien's Blade, his eyes are dark brown when he doesn't have it out, and light blue when it's summoned.