Quick Fix 53: Forging a Nation

It has been years since the Emperor was fixed by the Forger and the Heritage Faction was saved from losing control of the government. There has been evidence of Forgery of Imperial artifacts, and at first it was thought that Shai had come back but she had been contacted and it turned out she was on the other side of the continent. This meant there was only one possibility. Others had learned that the Heritage Faction had allowed the work of Forgers, so they had employed them to try and take control from them once and for all.

------

Welcome to Quick Fix 53: Forging a Nation! The rules are down below, but are quite simple and should take less than two minutes to read through. Here is a link to the doc if you want it. Signups will end on May 31, at 10 pm PST. Rollovers should be pretty quick each turn.

Rules:

Spoiler

• PMs are open, and must contain any GMs (myself) and the IM. They may have any number of players. I don't know who my IM is at the moment, but when I find out I'll let y'all know.

• Days and Nights are combined into single 24 hour turns. 

• Each turn, there will be a lynch. Lynch Ties are determined randomly (from all tied lychees). There is no vote minimum.

• The two factions are the Heritage Faction(village) and the Forgers(elims). The Forgers have a doc to conspire in and do not have a kill action. The Heritage Faction needs to kill all the Forgers to win. The Forgers need to kill all the Members of the Heritage Faction to win. 

• There is one hidden role, but other than that all players that do not have that role will be vanilla(roleless).

Player List:

Pinch Hitters:

Spoiler

Quick Links:

Edited by Elandera

30 minutes ago, Experience said:

Something came up, so I'm going to need to push back the start of the game until the same time tomorrow. So June 1st at 10 pm PST.

You’re not waiting to see if more people join?

4 minutes ago, Experience said:

I mean, that was a product of me prolonging it.... 10 is a bit few, but it works Ig.

I could join if you need me to. If you weigh it fine to proceed without me that'd probably be better for my schedule, but this game isn't too complicated and I could manage if necessary.

I could probably play if you need more players. This game is super super simple, and running a game doesn't take up all of my free time, so I could get at least one post in per turn, probably more. But also, that's probably not the best idea. :P I wouldn't be around for rollovers most of the time, as I work around then.

Edited by StrikerEZ

5 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I could probably play if you need more players. This game is super super simple, and running a game doesn't take up all of my free time, so I could get at least one post in per turn, probably more. But also, that's probably not the best idea. :P

So do you want to play or not? :P 

You all leave Heritage Halls with somber looks on your faces, for another of your friends have passed on. You know that your feelings of grief and pain are real, but that there are those among you that are only presenting what is expected. Nobody had known how they had died, your friend, but one of the doctors noticed a tiny stamp on the body and the alarm was raised, albeit quietly, that there were forgers in the city. And this time, they were here to kill.

---

QF53: Forging a Nation has now begun! All the PMs should have been sent out, so if you didn't get yours please let me know. 

PMs are open and @Araris Valerian, the IM, has requested to not be placed in any player pms, but you still need to make sure that I am included. 

The turn will end in just under 24 hours on June 2nd at 10 pm PDT.

Here are the rules for anyone too lazy to look at the other thread:

Spoiler
  • PMs are open, and must contain any GMs (myself) and the IM. They may have any number of players. I don't know who my IM is at the moment, but when I find out I'll let y'all know.

• Days and Nights are combined into single 24 hour turns. 

• Each turn, there will be a lynch. Lynch Ties are determined randomly (from all tied lychees). There is no vote minimum.

• The two factions are the Heritage Faction(village) and the Forgers(elims). The Forgers have a doc to conspire in and do not have a kill action. The Heritage Faction needs to kill all the Forgers to win. The Forgers need to kill all the Members of the Heritage Faction to win. 

• There is one hidden role, but other than that all players that do not have that role will be vanilla(roleless).

Player List:

Edited by Experience

• Experience changed the title to QF53: Turn 1 - Somber Beginnings

Okay going to start off, I think that there are three Elims. With 4 they'd have thread control in two turns, which would be unbalanced with us needing 4 successful votes to take them out.

The fact that the game doesn't technically end until all members are gone implies a neutral for the secret role, no clue wincon but I assume it has to do with surviving. wouldn't be surprised if it was just surviving.

EDIT:

otherwise I'd say 4 Elims and the secret role is a village vote manip.

Edited by Illwei